Google Drive uploader on Javlibrary

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Where is he?
Today I want to download an old movie on Javlibrary, I remember the link, which is stated "NEVER DIE LINK", was completely gone. I want to check in his account but I dont remember his user name.
He always upload google drive link download on javlibrary in every movie. He often upload every hot movie very soon, probably sooner than most of online streaming site, and in HD quality.
But now he suddenly disappeared, therefore his download link was gone with him. That tells me why I don't see him in any new movie. Is there a problem with his account?
Does anyone here know him? He is the ONLY Google Drive uploader, and his missing is important. I think we should discuss and find out what happened.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
His user name isn't "fullgameht" ? That's all I was able to find.

He often upload every hot movie very soon, probably sooner than most of online streaming site, and in HD quality.

Your statement remind me a question I couldn't find any answer (back when I had a JAV streaming website) and even now : how uploaders post like 20 movies or plus per day ? When you check closely, everyone post nearly at the same time, the same file. So, they don't buy them obviously. And when I was checking other streaming websites, they had many new movies per day as well. I was adding manually the movies (I replaced dead links) with the actress name, year, etc ... It takes a long time to do it. I was doing it about 45min to one hour per day. I'm a website editor so I was able to manage my time for that but clearly, there is no way a guy could add that much movies (download > upload to streaming plateform > add movies on his website with ID, actress, ...) without doing it full time.

Back when I started warez (2009-2010), I learned that upload teams for movies or TV shows have "scripts" that pick up new release to the source, download it and upload it to the host. Is this method also used for JAV ?

Maybe an Akiba member has an explanation.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
If you're talking about the ones with Chinese watermarks, they probably have a contact at the factory that presses the DVD or something.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
If you're talking about the ones with Chinese watermarks, they probably have a contact at the factory that presses the DVD or something.

The "main" source probably works this way but for example on this link :
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlilqls4

The guys add links few minutes away from each others. And they do that to all movies when the "main source" (I guess) release one movie. I doubt they manually download the torrent, add them to their torrent client, before uploading them to filejoker or any other hosting site. In my case, I use a seedbox (it's the same as using a torrent client except it's on a server, not my computer) but I still need to proceed to a remote upload to filejoker, videomega, ... manually.
It takes some steps to finish the procedure only for one movie. Doing manually that for 20+ movies each day ...

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
His user name isn't "fullgameht" ? That's all I was able to find.
Yes, it is him. Dont know why he hide all his post. But now I know the original site where I take the link.
I use google cache on his posts
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:N6oMCpHMxuwJ:www.javlibrary.com/en/userposts.php?mode=&u=fullgameht&page=32+&cd=8&hl=vi&ct=clnk&gl=vn

Maybe an Akiba member has an explanation.
Everything is easier if you have a program and let it do stuff automatically. But when everyone do it, the program must be popular.
As we can see fullgameht use the same method. If you want to know I will ask him.
I know where we can ask him. Maybe the respond be back several day after or maybe never.
Hmm. btw, I have a question about jav filming technique. Thinking I'll create another post.

Reactions: darksider59

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Everything is easier if you have a program and let it do stuff automatically. But when everyone do it, the program must be popular.
As we can see fullgameht use the same method. If you want to know I will ask him.
I know where we can ask him. Maybe the respond be back several day after or maybe never.
Hmm. btw, I have a question about jav filming technique. Thinking I'll create another post.

If you can get an answer yep, it would be cool.

They definitely do not seed the torrents and only link to the torrent that the first source provided, at first most of those torrents are poorly seeded.. In fact it's lucky there's even one seeder, sometimes I've waited a day or two until a seeder finally appears.. Then there's sometimes torrents with tons of fake seeders and leechers who do nothing but take up connections in the torrent client and prohibit normal operation. I'm sure it's a script of some time, as those posters don't post any screenshots or when the first poster does post screens they post copies of the same screens. It's annoying, I usually wait until there's good screens or there are normal file host links that prove that the file was downloadable by someone, unless it's a move I'm really excited about lol.. The HD released by Thz.la always seem to be well seeded at first but the Chinese watermarked low bitrate ones are always kind of a mess.

When I search for older torrents, I also noticed fake seeders because when I add it to my seedbox torrent client, nothing moves (ex: VEX-001). Screenshots are copied for sure. When one file is down, every others are down.

Reactions: Casshern2