Where to find ISO(DVD or BD)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I was wondering if anyone knew a good place to find iso's outside of the forum(so I can encode and post them here of course) other than using share(I'm having trouble with it, it keeps disconnecting and has never been very stable) or PD(don't have enough bandwidth)?

edit: At least I solved my share problem so it will help.

I also don't have enough money to buy some or I would be posting more iso of aki hoshino right now.

I have a new powerful computer and I'd love to make more quality encodes available since a lot of the video around here aren't that well encoded.

Mar 27, 2008
Sorry, can't help, but thought I'd point out that many JAV ISOs are not originals but have been compressed by something like DVDShrink. Only way to avoid the compressed ones would be to go for ones bigger than 4.67 GB, or to buy originals.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
It's always a possibility, but it's hard to tell if it's been compressed or not when it's under the size of a DVD5 since I've seen ISO ranging from 2GB to 8GB and sometimes the originals aren't in the greatest quality to begin with.

In theory, the compressed ones should always be near the size limit of the DVD but not everyone do brilliant things so we never know.

I always go for the biggest size I can find anyway so hopefully it will minimize the risks.