Where to buy Japanese adult products?

crushbup

Dec 13, 2009
I guess this is the best place to ask. I'm looking to buy an onahole and some other things (a few magazines that come with JAV DVDs, along with some green tea) but I'm wary of JList. Apparently their customer service is lacking, plus shipping is very expensive and very slow. Are there any other sites along those lines or should I just bite the bullet and use JList?

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
Yeah, I've never had a problem with J-List either - nor have I heard anything negative about their customer service.

As far as shipping being slow and expensive... well, when you're shipping form overseas it's rarely gonna be either quick or cheap - and pretty much never BOTH.

If you're committed to getting actual physical DVD's, yeah, it's probably your only legit source - and I wouldn't advise using a non-legit source for 'physical' product at all.

If you don't mind downloads - of the legal variety, of course - DMM's selection is the best there is. You don't have to be in Japan to order d/l content from them.

-Nick

Lionheart1203

May 27, 2012
Would anyone happen to know a good site for photo book?

I have used Jlist and FromJapan before, but I am looking for a couple rare ones.. No luck.

feet01

Aug 2, 2009
Well, these are not exactly in 'adult' category, but I have fetish for footwear, and among other things, I would like to have Japanese toilet slippers (トイレスリッパ, toire surippa).
Something very much like this:
0007918_20130122002726_03883_L.jpg
Or this:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GXLAlJTuEr8/UxXSangw7qI/AAAAAAAAKM8/dqQpu03YVPc/s1600/IMG_4646.JPG
I like darker colors (dark blue fro instance).

So where could I order this? Also, I wouldn't like to pay the postage more than the slippers itself. And yes, they have to be shipped to the European Union.
Can someone help me with this?
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: