What's the best way to keep up with new releases?

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Thanks! I had no idea she's in so many uncredited scenes. I've always underestimated "amateur" vids since I prefer the high quality and more familiar idols. But seems I'm missing out on a lot of good stuffs.
That's one of the things I liked about scanlover was there were individual actress threads where people would update with new releases.
Who's stopping you from doing it?

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Thanks! I had no idea she's in so many uncredited scenes. I've always underestimated "amateur" vids since I prefer the high quality and more familiar idols. But seems I'm missing out on a lot of good stuffs.

I was underestimated "amateur" and small / unknown studios products too, but after joined this forum and Mr Jugulear & other members give some very good links & infos now I'm realize my mistake, and try to collect those great videos

for example this coming soon video from Apache, should not miss it, Wakaba Ono and Honoka Orihara

AP-349.jpg

and Hunter have Ai Uehara and Miyu Kotohara

HUNTA-027.jpg

Reactions: ding73ding

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I definitely noticed Honoka Orihara shifting towards uncredited fake-amateur vids. I took it as a sign (unfortunately) her stardom is slipping badly. What I had not realize is sougouwiki tracking some girls' uncredited vids so closely. I'm also quite confused why Wakaba Onoue has so many uncredited scenes. It's challenging my understanding of JAV economics. Does an idol make same amount of money shooting an uncredited vid? Is the same vid more profitable or less profitable with the name such as Wakaba Onoue pasted on the cover?

So... may be Honoka Orihara's earning power hasn't gone down, but for some curious reason she's more bankable as a fake amateur? very very strange. Not outrageous crazy, but strange.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I definitely noticed Honoka Orihara shifting towards uncredited fake-amateur vids. I took it as a sign (unfortunately) her stardom is slipping badly. What I had not realize is sougouwiki tracking some girls' uncredited vids so closely. I'm also quite confused why Wakaba Onoue has so many uncredited scenes. It's challenging my understanding of JAV economics. Does an idol make same amount of money shooting an uncredited vid? Is the same vid more profitable or less profitable with the name such as Wakaba Onoue pasted on the cover?

So... may be Honoka Orihara's earning power hasn't gone down, but for some curious reason she's more bankable as a fake amateur? very very strange. Not outrageous crazy, but strange.

totally agree with you

yeah this is strange, from popular girl to uncredited girl ...
I have the same questions, maybe someone can asnwer our questions

I was not realize too until Mr Jugulear made me know the use of sougowiki

Reactions: Casshern2

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Jugulear uses sougouwiki to research old idols and old vids. Thanks to him I also checked it out kinda for random amusement. But my need is different from his. I sometimes get these "amateur" vids and the girls either are hot (and I want to find other vids with same girls) or vaguely familiar (like Wakaba Onoue but less recognizable), but I was slightly disappointed, it seems (I could be wrong) searching by newly released "amateur" vids was unfruitful. So it's no on my list of standard research sources.

But it seems I was using it the wrong way. Search by idol's name, not DVD title/code.

The topic of uncredited idol/star is almost big enough to start a new thread. Do we know other top- or second-line idols doing uncredited or fake amateur vids?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Jugulear uses sougouwiki to research old idols and old vids. Thanks to him I also checked it out kinda for random amusement. But my need is different from his. I sometimes get these "amateur" vids and the girls either are hot (and I want to find other vids with same girls) or vaguely familiar (like Wakaba Onoue but less recognizable), but I was slightly disappointed, it seems (I could be wrong) searching by newly released "amateur" vids was unfruitful. So it's no on my list of standard research sources.

But it seems I was using it the wrong way. Search by idol's name, not DVD title/code.

The topic of uncredited idol/star is almost big enough to start a new thread. Do we know other top- or second-line idols doing uncredited or fake amateur vids?

we have similiar motivations for using sougowiki, based on my experience I suggest you should try to recheck it from time to time, sometimes they have updated their database, add more videos in the actresses list, ecc

yes it big enough to start a new thread ;)
lets make thread about top or 2nd line AV idols who done ucredited / fake amateur videos ;)

I know some of them, Satomi Suzuki is one that I always remember

there are a lot of studios that did not give credit to the casts, so if we sharing whats we know we can find more :)