What feeds to follow to stay up on new releases?

Zindriell

Sep 30, 2014
In order to keep up to date with what new IVs are coming out, I have an RSS feed tracking a few websites where new IV releases usually leak. The big ones for me were Javpop and Excnn, but sadly it's been over a month since the last Javpop post, and now I am not quite sure where I should go to keep up to date with what's dropping. My feed has mostly dried up. Are there any sites you guys recommend for keeping up to date?

Zindriell

Sep 30, 2014
Why not keep tabs on the publisher's sites themselves?
I'm only interested in the releases that I can download, which seem to be a small portion of them, and usually they only drop a good bit after release. So following publishers' websites wouldn't do much good.

Zindriell

Sep 30, 2014
Welp, and now Excnn seems to have gone offline too. Now I'm having trouble finding a halfway decent alternative. X-idol and the like have the releases, but host them in awfully slow servers where you can only download one part at a time. Excnn used dropapk.to and that was such a great server. If I find a better site I'll post it here.

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Man, I used to visit Excnn years ago, when I had a subscription to some service that they used. They were really consistent, I liked that about the site. I'm surprised they lasted that long. Well, if you want something similar, there's always Javpop.com, if you're looking to just keep tabs.

Zindriell

Sep 30, 2014
Man, I used to visit Excnn years ago, when I had a subscription to some service that they used. They were really consistent, I liked that about the site. I'm surprised they lasted that long. Well, if you want something similar, there's always Javpop.com, if you're looking to just keep tabs.
The last Javpop upload was in march, sadly.