what's her name?

bcb16

Jan 7, 2009
she is cute ::grassdance:
well i think she is a model from china or taiwan :thief:

xff

Oct 5, 2009
Oh. Wow. I don't know how trustworthy this is, but according to this link, she is actually a boy.

Excuse me while I go contemplate existence. :eek:hnoes:

bcb16

Jan 7, 2009
Oh. Wow. I don't know how trustworthy this is, but according to this link, she is actually a boy.

Excuse me while I go contemplate existence. :eek:hnoes:

waow nice info, thanks :please:
well if this info true, then perhaps he is a crossdresser, mainly in some cosplay event.
hmm on this link, i recognize pic no 3, 9 an 10. His name is Kiyoshi Sakurazukai, a crossdresser. hmm I also think the other pic there and the girl in question are not him. perhaps his girlfriend? :puzzled: because I read somewhere, he has a girlfriend that look a like lot him when he is crossdressing. :thief:

xff

Oct 5, 2009
^
Thanks for the info, really fascinating how well he pulls it off. Kinda feel bad for his gf though, having to compete in cuteness. :thief:

The list I linked to seems to be top ten pictures of convincing crossdressers (+ new-halfs?) without much information. So the unidentified one could still be a girl. Pretty damn cute either way. :grassdance:

fuck her

Jan 29, 2010
ELLY TRAN HA a.k.a. ELLY KIM HONG a Vietnam model, recently made a contract with a Korean production house. IDOL VIDEO........ :nosebleed: