what's her name?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bcb16

Jan 7, 2009
she is cute ::grassdance:
well i think she is a model from china or taiwan :thief:

xff

Oct 5, 2009
Oh. Wow. I don't know how trustworthy this is, but according to this link, she is actually a boy.

Excuse me while I go contemplate existence. :eek:hnoes:

bcb16

Jan 7, 2009
Oh. Wow. I don't know how trustworthy this is, but according to this link, she is actually a boy.

Excuse me while I go contemplate existence. :eek:hnoes:

waow nice info, thanks :please:
well if this info true, then perhaps he is a crossdresser, mainly in some cosplay event.
hmm on this link, i recognize pic no 3, 9 an 10. His name is Kiyoshi Sakurazukai, a crossdresser. hmm I also think the other pic there and the girl in question are not him. perhaps his girlfriend? :puzzled: because I read somewhere, he has a girlfriend that look a like lot him when he is crossdressing. :thief:

xff

Oct 5, 2009
^
Thanks for the info, really fascinating how well he pulls it off. Kinda feel bad for his gf though, having to compete in cuteness. :thief:

The list I linked to seems to be top ten pictures of convincing crossdressers (+ new-halfs?) without much information. So the unidentified one could still be a girl. Pretty damn cute either way. :grassdance:

fuck her

Jan 29, 2010
ELLY TRAN HA a.k.a. ELLY KIM HONG a Vietnam model, recently made a contract with a Korean production house. IDOL VIDEO........ :nosebleed: