What time is the best time to make out with a girl?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

uguptas

Jun 28, 2021
Just answering an older thread here, was browsing what I've missed.

To share on this, for me I like late afternoons usually, and I particularly like girls who have gone through the whole day and with their sweat and they smell natural. I don't particularly like just showered girls or girls with full of perfume and deodorant cos smell is important to me when making out. Once I had a quick fling with my colleague when both of us were on business travels, we had been on a 11 hour flight and when we checked into a hotel room, she had to put her luggage and rest in my room first because her room wasn't ready as we arrived in the morning. With all the wait at the airports, on the flight and commuting, her last shower was probably 15 hours or so ago. I still remember we relaxed a little, we chat and we just kissed and had sex. She smell so nice with all the right pheromones, her armpit smell was great as her deodorant had gone and her vagina smell great with all the right musky smell, abit sour when i got down to her but it was nice.

Anyway there is really no right time, it all depends on your expectations, just make out when you feel horny.