Votes: 116 29.8%
  • Small (B-A) Cup)

Votes: 77 19.8%
  • Flat (AA Cup and smaller)

Votes: 41 10.5%

• Total voters

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
i was thinking about have the different cup size, but i figure they would be to many options with little variation between the larger breast size. so i decide to break the option to more general sizes:study:

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
I voted small, but I really like all 3 small, medium, and large. I don't like the flat, nor the super huge+ ones.

1337_n1nja

Dec 20, 2010
I'll second JavFanatic... but C-D are perfect, like palming a basketball. More is unneeded, but fun to look at, like fine artwork. Less are slightly lacking in volume, but much perkier and more robust.

It's a tossup, but breasts are nice. Hands down, no contest,

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I voted flat
like Aoba Itou and Aura :perfectplan::please:

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
As long as a woman is not too fat and her breasts are real then I do not care how big her breasts are just as long as her breasts are big.

These a lot of people would probably consider ridiculously ginormous, but not me.

Ryepoh

Apr 27, 2010
girl~

i was thinking about have the different cup size, but i figure they would be to many options with little variation between the larger breast size. so i decide to break the option to more general sizes:study:

Hey mind me if i ask who is the last girl in the pic? with the smallest cup

goldenchild77

Jul 31, 2010
:please::cheer:i like all sizes of breasts woohoo!!!!!!!!!:cheer:but if i really had to choose.it would be a small pair of breasts:please::cheer::gayprance:

lullaby4love

Jun 15, 2007
Face is No.1, then come to the body (curve), then the breast size...
Must admit, the bigger the better for me :pandalaugh:

Gabecchi

Feb 3, 2009
G or Higher preferred. Once they get Hitomi Tanaka size...it depends on the woman. I love'm on Hitomi, which is why I'm a fan of hers.

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
G or Higher preferred. Once they get Hitomi Tanaka size...it depends on the woman. I love'm on Hitomi, which is why I'm a fan of hers.

I so agree with you. the bigger the better. I say ideally i want a G cup its a nice balance between size, volume and firmness. When breast go pass a G cup they can start to looks like huge shapeless bags. but all depends on the girl by girl bases. i really like Yuma Asami and Aimi Yoshikawa H cups and Julias J cup.

Reactions: 1 person