What Manga Are You Reading Now?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

shikemp

Feb 6, 2019
There's quite a number of manga that I'm following at the moment but my favourite would be Dungeon Meshi. The initial premise was about a bunch of adventurers on a quest to rescue the MC's sister who got swallowed by a dragon. Along the way they cook the monsters in the dungeon for consumption (with recipes provided to boot)! The storyline's taken a darker and more serious tone lately though.

Playguuu

Apr 26, 2020
Mushoku Tensei (Jobless Reincarnation) - Yes it lives up to the hype,
I am standing on 1 million lives - the writing is way better than the generic art. It's not every day a run off the mill Isekai makes you shed tears. Twice. It's well written.

nadzirjamal

Feb 10, 2022
I just discovered a beautiful manhwa (Korean) called Landlord’s Little Girl aka Queen Bee while looking for something rapey yet aesthetically well-drawn. Loving it so far.