What kind of stock you wan your woman to wear during sex?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Nii

Aug 20, 2010
What kind of stock you wan your woman to wear during sex?
I fond it significantly increased my desire to have a wilder sex experience.
State colour ,style ~~~:perfectplan:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Oh, I totally get wild if she's wearing a Microsoft Stock, however I totally lose it if she decides to put on a 30/70% favorable mix of Samsung/Sharp.

stock_charting.jpg

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
emerils-stock.jpg

Mmmmmmm.... Emeril's!! :exhausted:

wirama

May 3, 2009
stock? you mean stocking right? any stocking will do... but it must have the lenght to her upper legs. don't like stocking that too short or cover her hips also. and she also has to wear skirt! stocking and skirt are a big turn on for me! :nosebleed:

patton

Dec 31, 2011
i don't like stocking, and i don't want my girl wearing it during sex..
in fact, i don't want my girl wearing anything during sex, even small things like watch, earings, necklace, anything. there has to be nothing on her skin..because i love to explore :nosebleed:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
As long as I am getting laid I am not to picky on what she does or does not wear. Whatever makes her feel sexy is good for me. I do object when girls put the stockings over their head and pull a gun on me though.....unless I am playing the undercover cop and I get to use the handcuffs.

I do admit that stockings can be pretty sexy on a female though. Fishnets look great but they don't feel as smooth. A girl has to have the legs for stocking too. Stocky chicks just don't look as good in them as skinny long legged chicks, (though to be fair that is the kind of girls I like anyway).

Color is a factor too. I prefer white stockings because they give that angelic look or even black stockings because they give that bad girl look but red stockings are just a bit slutty....which is not a look I go for.

chupachups

May 9, 2010
fishnets are cool

But I love any kind of stockings

the last time my girlfriend wore stockings, I came in her within 60 seconds and got her pregnant