What is this cutie's real name on HIGH-129?

Foretell

May 25, 2016
high129jp.jpg

high129jp-001.jpg

high129jp-002.jpg

high129jp-005.jpg

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I don't know if you were able to "foretell" this, Foretell, but when I looked into our usual JAV reference sites, HIGH-129 was a complete no-show. When I put "HIGH129 jav" into Google, one... and only ONE... result popped up. So looking into further details of this 2013 movie appears to be as tough as can be. Perhaps someone will recognize the actress' face and shed further light on her identity... although I have a bad feeling about the likelihood of even that.

Fortunately, that one and only page that came up at least gives some idea about her I.D., even though it is the usually unhelpful "first name only" type of I.D.; for what it's worth, we are told the supposedly eighteen-year-old's name is "Mika."

EDIT:
We may see good old Electromog came through, below... isn't he amazing?

As far as the movie's availability, I checked JavLibrary, Javbus, Asian Screens, and when I checked R18, this is the result I got (for that site, the trick is to put in a "double zero" in between the movie code, replacing the hyphen; in this example, we put in HIGH00129 for HIGH-029):

R18 for HIGH029.jpg
(Click to enlarge)

In case things have changed at R18, I tried putting in "HIGH-029" with the dash, and predictably nothing came up. Strangely, on the R18 page for HIGH-029, the code was listed without the dash. (As so: R18-2 for HIGH029.jpg .) When I put in "HIGH129," the movie came up.

I did not check DMM; once I went through a general Google search and came up with only one result, I had enough... but I am glad DMM did not fail us. (Especially since DMM is no longer as reliable as it used to be... which I've been whining about for a while.)

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
The movie isn't that hard to find, it's on the dmm and r18 site too, but she's only listed as Mika there as well.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Hmm, looks like she's probably 中川美香 Mika Nakagawa. The face does seem to match, when compared to this cover of another movie she made:
3wanz00036ps.jpg

Reactions: jugulear

Foretell

May 25, 2016
Wow, thank you very much guys for taking my thread this serious, especially jugulear, haha. By looking at her mole below her right breast, I can confirm that her name is Mika Nakagawa, as Electromog pointed in the earlier post.