what is the best label in which makes the best and toughest hardcore titles

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
I actually think of oppai ,attackers and,,((( mxgs series and zizg series and rbd series .)) So do u know others do it as good as these ones oor maybe ,,better?

peppe

Feb 6, 2008
it used to be dogma but they seem to have slowed down on the hardcore stuff. Baby entertained is also pretty hardcore

Reactions: gamal1992

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I would say probably Moodyz. They really dominate the girls.

Not sure about Attackers (including Ryubaku series). The first JAV I ever saw was Attackers, High School GIrl Confinement r*** in Turn with Sally Yoshino. But now I know it was fake penetration. I think r*** generally is more about acting, like drama, rather than action. The most important thing is the acting talent of the girl. But I will watch more Attackers and try to keep an open mind.

Reactions: gamal1992

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
I would say probably Moodyz. They really dominate the girls.

Not sure about Attackers (including Ryubaku series). The first JAV I ever saw was Attackers, High School GIrl Confinement r*** in Turn with Sally Yoshino. But now I know it was fake penetration. I think r*** generally is more about acting, like drama, rather than action. The most important thing is the acting talent of the girl. But I will watch more Attackers and try to keep an open mind.
Thank u