What is she saying?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ASSASSIN27

ASSASSIN27
Sep 29, 2007
Oh and Bryan tells me that she was on some show in Japan awhile ago and also starred in some small t.v. commercials in Japan so that's why she kinda acts a bit stuck up, but hey, if you live in my world (being asian) most asian girls who are "americanized" will tend to act that way anyways so ah well. I don't know the girl, but she seems completely average as japanese american girls go. Maybe I'm just to used to being around them...hmm...

Skyraida

Is Eating Your Internets
Mar 27, 2008
without clicking the link, i already knew who it was concerning of.

Mookie

Feb 23, 2008
How can anyone find her annoying? I think she is the cutest thing to come along, right after Bambi. She makes those cute faces, besides, her face could be used or maybe even has been, as an anime character. As for the bosom, damn, that is her only fault!

downloadx

Mar 17, 2007
without clicking the link, i already knew who it was concerning of.

Me too. For those who are new to her, she's one of the top vids on youtube under the nicknames
Magibon / MRirian. When she got real popular, she got invited to Japan for some TV shows and a magazine shoot. Sadly, her teeth and looking at her straight cut her career in Japan short, but she's still popular regardless.

Someone also awsome but off topic is Ask Lucy on youtube. There is 1 pseudo-win vid. =)

mywordz

Jul 21, 2008
I watched a few of her, um, whatever it is called when one stares silently at the camera for about 20 seconds, and I swear her eyes A) are different sizes and B) change size from day to day. Plus, the lighting in her room (or the fact that she has a mustache) makes it appear that she has a mustache. Kimoi!

omg, i though the same thing.