what happened to t2jav.com?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
anyone know what happened to t2jav.com, a fairly straightforward general jav site with filejoker download links? all attempts to access it now are redirected to something called ffjav.com, apparently a torrent site. i went to “isitjustme.com” and they said it’s just me. but they lie. what gives?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Interesting. I went to "isitjustbarba.com" and the only thing in the browser said "nope".

I get redirected as well. For what it's worth, data stops for this site in 2019 on the link below. When was the last time successfully visited it?

https://web.archive.org/web/2019*/t2jav.com

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
i accessed it regularly until today. i use it as an overview site for browsing jav. it's not comprehensive nor does it specialize. just 10-12 pages of jav per day, new and old (including some real old vhs that people here profess to like) which allowed me to flip through possibilities with my usual “no, no, no, no, mmm… maybe, no, no, no, no”. it’s been my experience that when sites like these go out of business, they usually give you fair warning with some reasons why, a little self-congratulation, etc. or they stay around in a state of suspended animation until their links no longer work. heck, scanlover died and then arose from the grave… a bit worse for wear, but still kicking. (i guess death isn’t as bad as i thought it was.)

but this sudden redirect to an unrelated site smelled a bit fishy to me. i wondered if i was infected with some variant of oldswitcheroo malware, or if my internet service provider (a calvinist shell corporation) was at it again. if instead, t2jav has just gone the way of all websites, then that’s that. i can still find other assistance for whacking my stack (blowing my load, beating my meat), i guess. i figured that before i deleted it from the favorites list, i’d inquire here because, collectively at least, the local cognoscenti always seem to have these things covered. (doesn’t anybody have a real job?)

Last edited:

Akamai

Jun 10, 2019
@barba There's a possibility that
1) chrome started blocking their ads, so they changed the domain name. Or
2) A competitor bought their site to eat up the competition. Or
3) They were hit by some copyright owners & decided to throw in the towel.

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
hurray, t2jav is back!
no official explanation.
i'm so happy, i think i'll masturbate.