what happen to dmm.co.jp?

watermouse588

Nov 3, 2013
Does anyone know what happens to dmm.co.jp? I used to go there to look for a description of JAV. But now I cannot search for JAV with their code. FOr example, if I entered ADN-052, the site says the movie doesn't exist.

batmanlivesinbatam

Aug 1, 2020
adn00052

DMM/FANZA won't recognize the regular JAV codes that everyone is used to, but it works if you input their internal code that they use on their database called 'Content ID'.

You can find the Content ID on R18.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Simple rule for searches:

JUFD-650 = jufd00650
ADN-05w = adm00052
AGEMIX-426 = agemix00426

So, 99% of the time there must be 5 digits after the title code. If the title code is XXX-001 then you search for XXX00001, and so on. I've been using this method forever. Saves me from having to use capital letters and eventually became second nature. To find all of a title code simply enter just one zero:

https://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/-/list/search/=/?searchstr=agemix0

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
This is a royal pain in the ass. I can't get the old coding method out of my system.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
this only happens if your settings are set to outside japan. I do two things to get the japanese version. You can use an extension to block the check country cookie or you can change its value. Also when you visit and it asks you for which country to click. You can block those overlays with ublock. there are two layers to block and you can browse normally and search using the old coding method. no idea why they changed this.

also the dvd version of dmm is more complete than the digital version.

watermouse588

Nov 3, 2013
this only happens if your settings are set to outside japan. I do two things to get the japanese version. You can use an extension to block the check country cookie or you can change its value. Also when you visit and it asks you for which country to click. You can block those overlays with ublock. there are two layers to block and you can browse normally and search using the old coding method. no idea why they changed this.

also the dvd version of dmm is more complete than the digital version.

how do you extension to block check country cookie? I have adblock plus and I had block dmm.co.jp and www.dmm.co.jp. But seem like that doesn't do the trick