What are you listening to right now?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015

The way he pronounces "Hades" drives me crazy :aghh:, but if the chorus were a bit more to my liking musically this would be a fantastic song. I still like it; it sounds like something that the singer would do with Avantasia. I had no idea that Edguy had songs like this, I thought it was mostly a parody band... :kecewa:

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
The way he pronounces "Hades" drives me crazy :aghh:, but if the chorus were a bit more to my liking musically this would be a fantastic song. I still like it; it sounds like something that the singer would do with Avantasia. I had no idea that Edguy had songs like this, I thought it was mostly a parody band... :kecewa:
:hihi:
It is a re-recording of their first demo, i think it was re-recorded while the first Avantasia record was also in the making, it sounds amazing definitely the best period of the band.:metabelo:
I dont think they were a parody band, they just used to be super chevere and goofy as fuck

but most of their tunes were more "serious":p back then than in recent years, now they also changed their style and its kind of shitty.
Anyway, this tune can fit into any Avantasia record except for the last 2 minutes.:D

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
:hihi:
It is a re-recording of their first demo, i think it was re-recorded while the first Avantasia record was also in the making, it sounds amazing definitely the best period of the band.:metabelo:
I dont think they were a parody band, they just used to be super chevere and goofy as fuck

but most of their tunes were more "serious":p back then than in recent years, now they also changed their style and its kind of shitty.
Anyway, this tune can fit into any Avantasia record except for the last 2 minutes.:D

Wow, the first video is extremely funny! :D I'm also kind of worried, because the way he speaks in that video sounds like straight out of the textbooks that I learned German from back in school... Maybe I sounded like that, too, when I spoke German. :glek::haha:

And yeah, that song is awesome... except for the last two minutes as you said. :)

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Helloween released their second single of their upcoming record today and it is sucks. :gembel:
Better listen to this one.

Last edited: