What are you listening to right now?

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015

The way he pronounces "Hades" drives me crazy :aghh:, but if the chorus were a bit more to my liking musically this would be a fantastic song. I still like it; it sounds like something that the singer would do with Avantasia. I had no idea that Edguy had songs like this, I thought it was mostly a parody band... :kecewa:

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
The way he pronounces "Hades" drives me crazy :aghh:, but if the chorus were a bit more to my liking musically this would be a fantastic song. I still like it; it sounds like something that the singer would do with Avantasia. I had no idea that Edguy had songs like this, I thought it was mostly a parody band... :kecewa:
:hihi:
It is a re-recording of their first demo, i think it was re-recorded while the first Avantasia record was also in the making, it sounds amazing definitely the best period of the band.:metabelo:
I dont think they were a parody band, they just used to be super chevere and goofy as fuck

but most of their tunes were more "serious":p back then than in recent years, now they also changed their style and its kind of shitty.
Anyway, this tune can fit into any Avantasia record except for the last 2 minutes.:D

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
:hihi:
It is a re-recording of their first demo, i think it was re-recorded while the first Avantasia record was also in the making, it sounds amazing definitely the best period of the band.:metabelo:
I dont think they were a parody band, they just used to be super chevere and goofy as fuck

but most of their tunes were more "serious":p back then than in recent years, now they also changed their style and its kind of shitty.
Anyway, this tune can fit into any Avantasia record except for the last 2 minutes.:D

Wow, the first video is extremely funny! :D I'm also kind of worried, because the way he speaks in that video sounds like straight out of the textbooks that I learned German from back in school... Maybe I sounded like that, too, when I spoke German. :glek::haha:

And yeah, that song is awesome... except for the last two minutes as you said. :)

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Helloween released their second single of their upcoming record today and it is sucks. :gembel:
Better listen to this one.

Last edited: