What are some good hentai anime that doesn't have......

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
What are some good hentai anime that doesn't have guys raping chicks, incest between blood relatives, tentacle sex, male homosexual sex and dick girls/trannies/Futanari?

I don't mind something that has chicks raping chicks and guys , lesbians, or sex between adopted relatives, step siblings and other non-blood related relatives..

I do love harems, mecha, adventure, sci-fi, mystery and other genres. About the only thing I won't watch is sports, Yaoi and those anime where they catch animals,monsters/robots or cards and fight them(Yugioh, Digimon, Pokemon and other similar anime).

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
hmm..recent Pink Pineapple release probably have the best quality when it comes to vanilla sex. Titles you should avoid are Anejiru II ep 1 cause of 1 futanari scene, ep 2 is ok though. Fighting of Ecstasy, not just cause there's r*** but the quality is awful. Avoid Natsumushi and Hitoriga too.
If you want yuri there's some in Anejiru ep 2, Hatsu Inu 2 ep 2 and Kafun Shoujo Chuuiho ep 1.

Chichinoya releases are also a good choice. There's some r*** at ep 2 of Shin Genmukan but the rest are fine. Onax2 shouldn't count as having r*** cause that's her fantasy while masturbating.

Poro releases have the best quality for me but most of their releases focus on NTR which counts as r***. the only safe ones are Fukubiki Triangle and Floating Material.

do you want older recommendations? like shows before 2008

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
that's not what i meant. i just thought you might have already watched most of the older shows so you didn't need recommendations for those.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
I have only seen a handful of hentai anime. My hentai list is short.

Kite
Messo Forte
Dragon Pink
Mail Order Maiden 28
The Erotic adventures of Tom Thumb
Gosenzo San'e
Green Green Thirteen: Erolutions
Cool Devices OVA 8-11

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Okay. I'm not really the one to go to if you care about the plot of a show. but i can recommend shows that have nice animation quality and sex scenes.

Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro eps 1-2
Front Innocent (the only ero anime that had Urushihara Satoshi's designs)
Kao no Nai Tsuki ep 1-5 ( Moonlight Lady) there's a bit of r*** around but there's more consensual sex. plus it's the only ero anime by Carnelian
Kateikyoushi no Onee-san 1st series ( the animation quality of the 2nd series just ain't as good)
Ero manga mitai na Koi Shiyou eps 1-2
Cafe Junkie 1-2