What are social groups?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Hello everyone, :hi:

I saw in the menu of this site that there is one menu item called "Clubs". I searched in the forum's help as well as in the forum itself, but didn't find any explanation about it. What is the benefits of these Clubs? First it looks like users with same interests can form a group - maybe for better exchange of informations. And second they have a shared picture album. Are there any additional benefits?
:puzzled:

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Somewhere near Paris
lamonae.blog.free.fr
First it looks like users with same interests can form a group - maybe for better exchange of informations. And second they have a shared picture album. Are there any additional benefits?
:puzzled:

I think that's it. :joker:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Karakura Town
Good question but I think you have already hit the nail on the head.

picture.php

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Hm, okay. Maybe I just should try to join one and see what will happen. :tea:

Good question but I think you have already hit the nail on the head.

picture.php

Nice animated GIF. From which commercial is it?

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
日本
CodeGeek, there are 2 clubs here at akiba. Both of them are basically DVD group buy groups. There are members that pool funds and buy DVDs that are not available to the general akiba members. One is for general DVDs and the other is for Chuubous DVDs only. I lead both and alibi helps me moderate the Chuubous DVD Club. you're free to join either one but you had better talk to alibi if interested in joining the Chuubous Club. I have a sticky and FAQ about the General DVD Club here. If you have any further questions you can address them to me via PM.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
日本
Ah I see. The social groups. Thanks for the clarification elgringo14. :perfectplan: