Welcome Back Yipman!

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Good news. :)
Unfortunately @Yipman doesn't post torrents. :(
And what is that special Yipman rule screenshot? :confused:
Maybe he should add an link to the original post of @coolkevin. Otherwise someone might think that it is photoshopped.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
It's a wierd feeling because the main reason I joined Akiba-Online was because I was bored with the lack of watermark-free videos and I wanted to complain about watermarked videos and beg someone to upload a watermark-free copy of DJE-054. And now for the first time I see him posting here but I already know of him because he is a legend.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Why is it that no one knows me as a legend? Yes, I know the answer, smart-alecks... it's because I'm not one. What do I have to DO to become a legend? Why is Will Smith a legend, and not me? I just don't think this is very fair.

I Am Legend.jpg

By the way, Pikseru... we also have Casshern2 offering his famous watermark-free releases. Maybe he's not as much of a legend, but far as I'm concerned, he is selflessness beckoned.

Last edited:

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Yeah it was Casshern who uploaded DJE-054 after I requested it. There are also others who have been uploading watermark-free HD releases too. I downloaded a few from Conquistador and bodyn, and maybe others.

musical88

Oct 2, 2008
Welcome back Yipman.

Just wondering if your new HD uploads are based on screen captures or you managed to undrm the new DMM videos?

Reactions: dafuck

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
tks guys (especially Casshern2) for the warm welcome :) gonna contribute as much as i can with the limited free time that i have

would be great if you can upload some JAVs that I've searched for few years :oops:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Too bad about the no torrents thing, as I don't usually do direct downloads. Hopefully they'll filter down to the torrent section eventually.

Reactions: CodeGeek

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

Those who do torrents are fortunate to have another option. But this option should not always need to be the choice, 'cause there are poor pitiful souls like me who no doo-ey the torrentees.

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop