Websites with JAV subtitles

composite

Jul 25, 2015
Anyone know websites with free JAV subtitled movies?

I know of two: javsub.co and jav.guru

Does anyone know of any others?

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Some titles have subs on https://www.javbus.com/en but it's not a streaming site.

Also, I don't know how much of a help this is (probably isn't any) but there is a Korean site that has subs for some titles. I don't know if they were translated from the Chinese subs or if its independent from that, but on the off-chance that somebody speaks Korean here it might be worth checking out.

https://kr19.sogirl.co/category/jpsub/

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
See signature.

Most of what's available on free sites is poor quality and generally a circle-jerk of one site stealing machine translated subs from another, changing a few lines, and trying to pass it off as their own.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
machine translate is everywhere . it getter better and better and they learn without sleep
it will be no problem in 3-5 years after this . sad age for people who want to be translators

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
machine translate is everywhere . it getter better and better and they learn without sleep
it will be no problem in 3-5 years after this . sad age for people who want to be translators

The most advanced translation available is english to another western language like french or italian, spanish. Even with that, the translations are far from being natural when a sentence is more than few words. With other languages, it's often pure garbage so I don't think machine translation will replace a human translation anytime soon.
And a human translator will remain more reliable than a device. What if there is no internet connection during a meeting or something similar ? You cancel the meeting ? Or when you visit a country or talk with foreigner friends ?

kerodoro

oh high.
Oct 23, 2022
Here are some of my favorites:
Occasionally some people share their .srt collection too. Do a search around forums and you might come across some gems.

I'm sure there are many more I didn't list above, but these are my favs.

Reactions: Zhonda

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Lol, JAV Subtitled sells auto translated subs (seems like it's even your website, with url alternatives). Like WTF ?

Last edited: