Website to find movie series

lizska69

May 3, 2017
Now with r18 soon gone, is the any other site where I can find movies from the same serie??

For an example

NSFS-143 , NSFS-100 is from a serie In front of my boss but I want to now if there is more movies from this serie.

Is the any easy site that has this??

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022

Didnt realize other sites all this time I used to browse didnt have series option........like javtrailers.com or javlibrary....... this site jav.land is nice but it dies alot in between....it will fall under some error and pop msg to visit again after sometime....

I am curious myself now what other sites have the series option, cos sadly I didnt find one when trying after this........... r18 was so good :(
DAMN YOU CREDIT CARD COMPANIES!!!

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
adultasia.net is a good place to find series- they are listed by code or by subject...also javtrailers good for series titles and many previews available, but not great for downloading

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
adultasia.net is a good place to find series- they are listed by code or by subject...also javtrailers good for series titles and many previews available, but not great for downloading
Yeah but they dont both have series mentioned or did I not see it? I think OP is asking for series mentioned for the title viewing if any like r18 had, Whenever I used to like a title I would check if it was part of series or not, r18 had it simple, I had no idea these other sites like javlib or javtrailers I used to browse for new titles did no have this series detail............ I use Jav.land for now..........Jav.guru has series info but only for the titles they have, they dont have all titles though if I am not mistaken.......

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I see the series but that site is kinda hard to follow thru or with an ease for a non japanese person, atleast for me it is hard, the english version is meh, the G translation works but its so slow.........rather have something like r18........I mis r18 :(
It's actually quite easy once you know what to recognize. And...DMM will have everything (so long as you use a Japanese VPN anyway) (or the cookie trick that still might work) while R18 did not.

As an example, see that title element with the last character that looks like a little man running?

easy2.jpg

That's the series link, so if a title has a value next to that click it and you'll see all in that series that are listed on DMM. When you hover over it look at the URL at the bottom has "series" in it. Try it, you'll like it.

easy.jpg

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022

It's actually quite easy once you know what to recognize. And...DMM will have everything (so long as you use a Japanese VPN anyway) (or the cookie trick that still might work) while R18 did not.

As an example, see that title element with the last character that looks like a little man running?

View attachment 3119106

That's the series link, so if a title has a value next to that click it and you'll see all in that series that are listed on DMM. When you hover over it look at the URL at the bottom has "series" in it. Try it, you'll like it.

View attachment 3119105

Oh my, thanks for the example, appreciate it.

I was actually checking in jav.guru for series, but this works as well as this will have more updated db than jav.guru I believe.

my main issue with this is the browsing for finding titles I might like. Can you confirm if this site has browsing like r18? What I mean by that is.....umm I loved how easy it was going into an actress profile and I could select the company she has acted in or the genre she has done......the filter criteria was so simple, does this site have similar filter? I have tried this site for this filter but I dont seem to find it, But if you confirm then I can try to decode it xd, because right now I just feel it doesnt exist. Do you by any chance know?

Found the search filter in this site.....still kinda slow with translation extension but I am happy I found a filter.

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Oh my, thanks for the example, appreciate it.

I was actually checking in jav.guru for series, but this works as well as this will have more updated db than jav.guru I believe.

my main issue with this is the browsing for finding titles I might like. Can you confirm if this site has browsing like r18? What I mean by that is.....umm I loved how easy it was going into an actress profile and I could select the company she has acted in or the genre she has done......the filter criteria was so simple, does this site have similar filter? I have tried this site for this filter but I dont seem to find it, But if you confirm then I can try to decode it xd, because right now I just feel it doesnt exist. Do you by any chance know?
So, DMM is the parent company of R18. It was first and they opened R18 for western consumers. Now we're back to just DMM. DMM is not only a "site" but they are a publisher/producer (I think)/distributor of almost everything you see on the site. Anyway, find a title and copy all of this and paste it into Google Translate so you can see what the content is. Then you can see how to view other titles by any actress, directory, studio, label.

easy3.jpg
easy4.jpg
(click to view full)

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
So, DMM is the parent company of R18. It was first and they opened R18 for western consumers. Now we're back to just DMM. DMM is not only a "site" but they are a publisher/producer (I think)/distributor of almost everything you see on the site. Anyway, find a title and copy all of this and paste it into Google Translate so you can see what the content is. Then you can see how to view other titles by any actress, directory, studio, label.

View attachment 3119165
View attachment 3119166
(click to view full)
damn, I just fell short in time, I was going through the site, and I think I found the filter like I use to in R18, its not as smooth cos of tranlation I use But I still found it......I think.

I was editing my earlier reply to you......but you beat me to it hehe/// aanyhow appreciate your help and time.....cheers.

Reactions: Casshern2

klako

Mar 9, 2013
For series that is exactly same title with 2/3/4/etc suffix, You can just search the japanese string, right?
I can't read japanese, but can easily copy/paste the string. Searching in arzon(site with nice filter option):
Search your example