Watch JAV Being Filmed?

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
jwlim80: 'Negros' is a racial slur. I'd suggest not using it.

The black guys you see in a lot of JAV almost certainly have spouse visas or PR. I can't speak about their Japanese ability, but they probably all speak it at least on a conversational level and as they're cast often, studios are comfortable with hiring them.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
So why it is different with black actors ? It's because the opposite ? (studios were looking for black actors). I don't think I ever heard one saying any japanese word.

because Inertia guess he is not black ?

its make sense I think, they need people who can speak japanese fluently, they don't want language barrier disturbing their work

and they don't speak japanese on screen doesn't mean they can't speak japanese

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
because Inertia guess he is not black ?
With the requirements shared by Inertia, I was wondering why those didn't seem to be that important with black actors. So my theory was that studios don't look for white guys because there is no market for that among their japanese audience.

its make sense I think, they need people who can speak japanese fluently, they don't want language barrier disturbing their work

I imagine the situation where the guy does anal and the studio is like "WTF are you doing ?" haha.

and they don't speak japanese on screen doesn't mean they can't speak japanese
Yes of course, if the director don't want them to speak.

jwlim80: 'Negros' is a racial slur. I'd suggest not using it.
I wasn't sure for english but I know that in french, it's also a word to avoid, that's why I didn't use it as I'm not looking down on the actors.

The black guys you see in a lot of JAV almost certainly have spouse visas or PR. I can't speak about their Japanese ability, but they probably all speak it at least on a conversational level and as they're cast often, studios are comfortable with hiring them.
Thank you for the information. It makes sense indeed.

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
With the requirements shared by Inertia, I was wondering why those didn't seem to be that important with black actors. So my theory was that studios don't look for white guys because there is no market for that among their japanese audience.

The answer lies in the contrast of skin colours. Essential when the camera doesn't focus on the face of the male actor.

The popular misbelief of black male having bigger dicks helps too.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

I imagine the situation where the guy does anal and the studio is like "WTF are you doing ?" haha.

Yes of course, if the director don't want them to speak.

Yes I think so too, market prefer interracial with black guys than white or brown

Missunderstanding can be fatal haha

Yes, I think the director want them to make image as foreigner who can't speak Japanese, so they act like they have been told

Reactions: darksider59