Watch JAV Being Filmed?

Bobbooo

Sep 18, 2017
Hey Guys/ Girls

Was wondering if anyone has watched JAV being filmed, or has any contacts in the business? I'm up in Hokkaido, where there may be less made, but would love to be on a set some day
I know it may sound difficult, but one contributor here once offered me the opportunity a few years ago, but sadly lost contact with my old account

Thanks a lot

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
That would certainly be something to be there while it happens! I'll never make it to Japan in my lifetime I don't think. Luckily (and respectfully) the Japanese think of everything. I can virtually experience it somewhat from the comfort of my own home...

149vrat00021pl.jpg
I hope you get to see one in person some day! Good luck!

Bobbooo

Sep 18, 2017
That would certainly be something to be there while it happens! I'll never make it to Japan in my lifetime I don't think. Luckily (and respectfully) the Japanese think of everything. I can virtually experience it somewhat from the comfort of my own home...

View attachment 1224244
I hope you get to see one in person some day! Good luck!
ha, thanks a lot for the dvd - and good wishes! looks like moee people on set than i imagined.. pretty cool.. though the old gangster guy would be a bit intimidating (maybe that's why he's there!)

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Admittedly I have no idea what is going on in that VR presentation (it isn't a DVD but a VR title). It rather looks like they're pretending to show a production in progress? I wouldn't imagine so many people just looking on?

Reactions: Bobbooo

Bobbooo

Sep 18, 2017
Admittedly I have no idea what is going on in that VR presentation (it isn't a DVD but a VR title). It rather looks like they're pretending to show a production in progress? I wouldn't imagine so many people just looking on?
yeah maybe exaggerated, not sure.. damn i'd love to find out - they can't mosaic my eyes!

Reactions: Casshern2

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Sorry, no way would any studio just allow anyone to saunter onto a set to watch and I don't know *any* that shoot up in Hokkaido. It's pretty much all done in Tokyo with maybe a few studios out in Kansai.

Now if you're in Japan and would like to be an actor, then that's a different story...

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
Everything will be just like any low budget film set anyway with the usual crew of director, assistant director, cameraman, sound and lightning guys and the makeup artist.

There might be the actress's manager/agency representative to oversee the production if the girl is new, making sure everything is going smoothly.

There will be the ocassional film cuts and breaks of course. The only exotic thing is the sex, really. Take that out and what have you.

Bobbooo

Sep 18, 2017
Sorry, no way would any studio just allow anyone to saunter onto a set to watch and I don't know *any* that shoot up in Hokkaido. It's pretty much all done in Tokyo with maybe a few studios out in Kansai.

Now if you're in Japan and would like to be an actor, then that's a different story...

I think I'd like to try, actually... partly want to watch on a set to see how I'd handle being around lots of people - or rather, how many there are etc

Is it that easy to get a part? Any idea how?

Bobbooo

Sep 18, 2017
Everything will be just like any low budget film set anyway with the usual crew of director, assistant director, cameraman, sound and lightning guys and the makeup artist.

There might be the actress's manager/agency representative to oversee the production if the girl is new, making sure everything is going smoothly.

There will be the ocassional film cuts and breaks of course. The only exotic thing is the sex, really. Take that out and what have you.
right.. but after watching jav for so many years, I'd love to be there!

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
I think I'd like to try, actually... partly want to watch on a set to see how I'd handle being around lots of people - or rather, how many there are etc

Is it that easy to get a part? Any idea how?

First of all, you are certainly never going to get paid for your effort. There will not even be reimburstment for your transportation.

The actress might not even touch you. If she don't and you are require for the money shot, you will have to DIY.

If you are alright with those terms, you can check the sites of those various studios for recruitment of extras from time to time.

Last edited:

Bobbooo

Sep 18, 2017
First of all, you are certainly never going to get paid for your effort. There will not even be reimburstment for your transportation.

The actress might not even touch you. If she don't and you are require for the money shot, you will have to DIY.

If you are alright with those terms, you can check the sites of those various studios for those recruitment of extras from time to time.

I've been with a few hookers who were like that - and also had to take the same action to help myself!
I will have a look.. thanks a lot

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Bobbooo: most studios are constantly hiring male talent. If your Japanese is up to par, contact your favorite studios and go from there. If you email/use their contact form and don't get a reply and are serious about this, then try calling. If you don't speak Japanese at a near native level, then it may be very hard to be involved in production (ie, as an actor) even if you're OK with all the other requirements along with the crap pay.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
If you don't speak Japanese at a near native level, then it may be very hard to be involved in production (ie, as an actor)

So why it is different with black actors ? It's because the opposite ? (studios were looking for black actors). I don't think I ever heard one saying any japanese word.

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
So why it is different with black actors ? It's because the opposite ? (studios were looking for black actors). I don't think I ever heard one saying any japanese word.

Where did you get the notion that Negros can't be Japanese literate ? And what's on camera are always played to the audience's expectation.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Where did you get the notion that Negros can't be Japanese literate ? And what's on camera are always played to the audience's expectation.
Because when I saw a french girl in a JAV, she spoke japanese during all her scenes, with other japanese girls and one guy. She only taught few french words to the guy.

Great example of hard work ! Still, I saw many japanese TV spot with foreigners and I don't think they speak japanese at all except the lines they learned for the ad ("Buy blablabla, only 1500 yen and tons of fun !"). It's like Charlize Theron for Dior. She says few words in french, it doesn't mean she speaks french (and she doesn't).

My point was just that most foreigners don't speak japanese in Japan. Let alone in JAV ...

Reactions: Casshern2

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
Because when I saw a french girl in a JAV, she spoke japanese during all her scenes, with other japanese girls and one guy. She only taught few french words to the guy.

Great example of hard work ! Still, I saw many japanese TV spot with foreigners and I don't think they speak japanese at all except the lines they learned for the ad ("Buy blablabla, only 1500 yen and tons of fun !"). It's like Charlize Theron for Dior. She says few words in french, it doesn't mean she speaks french (and she doesn't).

My point was just that most foreigners don't speak japanese in Japan. Let alone in JAV ...

You need to expand your horizon. For all we know, those Negro actors could be hafu by birth but totally legitimate Japanese.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

You need to expand your horizon. For all we know, those Negro actors could be hafu by birth but totally legitimate Japanese.
Lol Yuta ... I dislike that kind of interview "what japanese think of ...", it should be renamed as "what some tokyo citizens think of".
I don't need to expand my horizon. Miss Japan 2015 was half. I also follow half korean-japanese or half french-japanese girls youtubers. Just by looking at the guys, they are probably american living in Japan (tattoo, etc...).

I will not going further, because I don't want to hijack OP's topic and you don't seem to read correctly what I suggested (I never said I was 100% correct).