War Against Post Whores

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I can't stand it either. Most of my posts have pictures attached. I still haven't hit 100 posts after almost a year because I would rather say nothing than just try to get my numbers up. Do I get into the secret bunker after 100?

No, you either have to be a donator, there are some, but we don´t take donations anymore (so their number won´t increase), to reach one part of the secret bunker at least...

For the main part of Area 51 you have to be an admin or a super mod.

So there is no need for thank posts, using the thanks bottom truly is better. There are two kinds of members only, fresh meat and members, nothing else. There is no further promotion in our system, and that´s good as it is...

all members are equal...

NoriHiiro

Jun 27, 2008
No, you either have to be a donator, there are some, but we don´t take donations anymore (so their number won´t increase), to reach one part of the secret bunker at least...

For the main part of area Area 51 you have to be an admin or a super mod.

So there is no need for thank posts, using the thanks bottom truly is better. There are two kinds of members only, fresh meat and members, nothing else. There is no further promotion in our system, and that´s good as it is...

all members are equal...

Maybe that should be made clear. They whore it up pretty good at k15 to get in the direct download session. I thought when I hit some number I would get in the bunker:secret: or learn a secret handshake or something