Want Ask Something

kekkun89

Brock Lesnar "Suplex City"
Jan 30, 2015
I wanted to ask you guys, do you know with a Misa kudo and Saejima kaori, was a few months I never saw them play jav again, if they have retired, even twitter Misa kudo just is not there anymore or they just change their name, please if anyone knows please let me thx guys...

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hi Kekkun89; I don't keep track of actresses, so what I have to report is only on the surface. It seems to me that Kaori Saejima is still at it, based on her DMM page. Her last "definite" original movie was from April (NSPS-463), and there are others from May-June that are of short-length and therefore may be originals, although they could be repackaged old scenes (ARM-332, CRMN-090)... and NSPS-196 is from June...

Hold on. How could NSPS-196 be from June, if NSPS-463 was from April? Ohhh, boy. I forgot. We cannot trust the release dates from DMM.

Actually, a better place to go would be R18, and I don't see recently released originals from her filmography page. There is a strange one from late 2015, SGBS-009...

Wait, wait, wait, wait! I just noticed a recent one that did not look like a compilation, GVRD-018, from May.

So I'd say the signs are good that Kaori is still at it.

(Her Minnano-AV page, by the way... does not look very complete.)

I'm not sure which "Misa Kudo" you are referring to, because based on a search at the latter site, two came up by that name. And that site reports January 2016 as their last movies, but we know that site is not complete, nor have I investigated whether those releases are compilations, and not originals.

When I clicked on individual movie links from both to track down their R18 pages, I learned R18 has combined both (that is, treated both as the same actress.) Based on this "combined" page, at least one of the Misa Kudos has a release (AP-281) that probably is an original... and its date is March 2016. It has been about four-five months, so on one hand it does not look good... but I'd still say it's too soon to conclude that she has retired.

The "definite" original I'm seeing is "Blowjob Slut Misa Kudo," and it's from February 2016.

(EDIT: I have prepared this post just now, examining both... note the main Misa Kudo, active since 2009, also has the alias of Rui Shinohara. I was about to add, and I see Kharo88 just said the same thing below about her Twitter account, that she has a listed blog on her page which is no longer active. Not a good sign. Her "公式サイト" or "official site" is still up, however.)

It's possible Misa has retired, and maybe even Kaori... but I'd say it's too early to panic. We have much more actress-knowledgeable members here, and hopefully they will shed further light.

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Well, if her twitter is no longer active then I'd say it's safe to assume that she has already left the world of JAV. There's always the chance of a comeback down the line, though!

Reactions: Supmop

kekkun89

Brock Lesnar "Suplex City"
Jan 30, 2015
Wow Misa kudo born in USA ? I saw him in the dandy-385 and she is very fluent in speaking english, but unfortunately I could not see him post on twitter her again :(

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I wanted to ask you guys, do you know with a Misa kudo and Saejima kaori, was a few months I never saw them play jav again, if they have retired, even twitter Misa kudo just is not there anymore or they just change their name, please if anyone knows please let me thx guys...

Kaori Saejima is one of my favorite, and I like Misa Kudo, I think they both taking long break from AV or maybe retirement without notification like most less famous JAV girls did

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Well, if her twitter is no longer active then I'd say it's safe to assume that she has already left the world of JAV. There's always the chance of a comeback down the line, though!

yes

and now the possibility AV actresses comeback from their retirement is much bigger than in the past

the latest example is Maki Tomoda did a comeback after 6 years