Must Haves..No Questions Asked

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Just wondering..which idols do you download without having to see a preview of their movies... you know, no questions asked..just automatic..for me, I would have to admit that old standby Yumi Kazama is one..yes. she has gained weight over the years, but she still rings my chimes just about every time..yes. there are movies where she looks less than inspired, or they have her playing the same old mother-in-law or friend of mother, but nevertheless, I will still download sight unseen. The other is Misa Arisawa (Eri Takigawa)..whatever she is in, want to see that amazing body.. how about you?

Reactions: makaroni1

flanders2872

flanders
May 29, 2020
For me there are so much. Sometimes I watch the movie just one time, but I need it in my collction... I am a JAV-Meesi.
Must Haves are for me, from the good old Days:
Kitahara Nasumi
Nanjitori Sumika
Tanihara Nozomi
Kasumi Kaho
...for example
and current Stars I need everything from:
Yonkura Honoka
Hayashi Ryou
...for example again.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
nina ... maria takegi ...

i cant stand r*** movies but i can watched " r*** movies " if they r*** this two actress.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I think that was an error- that's Yukari Orihara..but the main point is he contributed..let's keep it going..I always learn a lot from this forum

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007

flanders2872- thanks for mentioning Natsumi Kitahara, an oldie but goodie..such nice boobies, and her anal movie below is still my favorite of that genre..she really enjoys it in this one​

Attachments

• juc192pl.jpg
    juc192pl.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 94

cooldukeke

Nov 29, 2009
i'm simple minded,i download 1 of the jav, i watch it, i love the actress cute or pretty face or a scene caught my eyes, that actress automatically becomes my must download
to name a few active ones, Suzu Honjo, Arina Hashimoto, Miru Sakamichi, Yura Kano, Sayaka Otoshiro, Nono Yuki, Rin Kira, Momo Sakura
old ones, i can go to the oldies like Yuka Mihara

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
This is a good oportunity to write down an actress list so when I lose an HDD I don't lose any name...I'll post some photos or videos because a name you don't know tells you nothing. With these actress I don't need to check the video preview. I see her names/faces, I click "download".

Suzu Honjo. Incredibly pretty and a fit body. I don't need more...

Nagata Reiame. Busty body and one of those round faces I really like. (min 1:25)

Nagisa Mitsuki. The loli I like the most. I like her specially when she works with other girls. oigs-037 or MIRD-199 (with those tartan school uniforms) blur my mind.

Mei Washio. Busty body and cute (and rounded) face. Nothing else to add...

Usa Mia. She has a "weird" face (probably half japanese or operated) but at the same time very atractive.

Kimijima Mio. Slim, pretty, short haired and good (but operated) tits.

Hinami Narisawa. She's not pretty, she doesn't even have a good body... but she has some videos where she lactates that turn me on like few videos do. VEO-039 is without any doubt one of my 4-5 favorite jav videos. (the girl in black).

Hotaru Nogi. Young with cute face and good tits.

Aoi Tsukasa. I think she's a well know actress. IMO the prettiest face in JAV

Kujou Michiru. Another "weird" but pretty rounded face (idk if you see a pattern here lol)

I keep finding names...

Ichika Nenne. Young, cute face, innocent look, busty (and natural) tits...

And Yuri Honma, as I said before.

And I know I have some names left, but I'll be able to remember them when navigating in 141jav or watching my downloaded videos I found them again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Casshern2

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Cool Thread.
Let's see if I can remember.
Momoka Nishina
Ayumi Shinoda
Marina Shirashi
Yuma Asami
Yu Kawakami
Ryoko Iori
AIKA
Hikari Sena
Hitomi
If i can ever meet any of them I will be happy AF. I am saving money to meet at least 1 or 2 before my lifetime. :malu2:

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007

Taako-There is a Venus title..VENU-172.. where Ryoko is having a meal with dad and her son, wearing this incredibly short mini skirt..she goes up to the counter to get more food and starts teasing the son, showing him the goods (so to speak).. after doing this a couple of times, she returns to the table and urges the son to eat her out under the table(which of course he does),,still one of my all-time favorite scenes​

Attachments

• venu172pl.jpg
    venu172pl.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Love
Reactions: Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017

Taako-There is a Venus title..VENU-172.. where Ryoko is having a meal with dad and her son, wearing this incredibly short mini skirt..she goes up to the counter to get more food and starts teasing the son, showing him the goods (so to speak).. after doing this a couple of times, she returns to the table and urges the son to eat her out under the table(which of course he does),,still one of my all-time favorite scenes​

She left AV way too soon. But I'm glad we got memories. That sound like a good good movie

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Just wondering..which idols do you download without having to see a preview of their movies... you know, no questions asked..just automatic..for me, I would have to admit that old standby Yumi Kazama is one..yes. she has gained weight over the years, but she still rings my chimes just about every time..yes. there are movies where she looks less than inspired, or they have her playing the same old mother-in-law or friend of mother, but nevertheless, I will still download sight unseen. The other is Misa Arisawa (Eri Takigawa)..whatever she is in, want to see that amazing body.. how about you?
Two films or more I like of Eri Takigawa. One video I subbed from Thai subtitles 2 years ago. Accidental incest. Had a scene with her in it. She just awesome. The other videos I like with her was already subbed.
Again, I was late becoming a fan lol

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
I just rememered another one... a youn actress that started this year. She has a lot of STARS videos (considering when she started). Very innocent look and good tits (I'm not able to tell if they're fake or not, tho)

and not what we're talking about here, but REAL and STARS videos are pretty much a "download" for me