Wanna try double penetration into the woman

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

cubia

Apr 14, 2008
better dont try it because most female who do sex for fun is most likely a privately self aware girl who doesn't think themselves a slut or a hooker. that means that they dont think that you have any rights or power over them and get to decide what fun you want to enjoy without their consent. truthfully many girls does want to enjoy double penetration with 2 guys (most are just fling) but not too little of them regret it after its done and the embarassment of have to go to doctor to get checked for pain in pussy and asshole and have to tell the doctor that its because they were stupid to do it. most of them dont want the second man but i'll tell you a secret that many of them dont resent a second girl fuck them in the ass or pussy with a strap on

metastasis

Jan 11, 2008
My GF likes to insert a vibrator on the "free hole" either when I go anal or vaginal, "technically" it is DP, she likes it, I like it. When she goes oral she likes to play with a "double vibrator".No need for an extra participant, maybe we'll try it, but so far the mentioned "solutions" work perfect.

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
I did anal with my ex girlfriend and she used a dildo on her vagina but not actually had another guy there. Tried that with my wife too but she's too small to manage it comfortably.

One of my female friends has done it before and I vaguely remember her saying she liked it as it felt nice and naughty at the same time having two guys "using" her as an object of lust.

roundeyedevil

Jun 8, 2010
been one of the guys in a MMF before(also done MMMF and MFF) didnt really enjoy it much, but as for the rest of the comments here

having to hire a pro for it? bullshit! lots of women do actually enjoy it! check out a dating site sometime...

"i doubt i would be able to keep an erection while having another dude's penis so near to mine >_<
two girls and one guy is a different story though :D" -tried both, agree 1000%!!!

and finally two pieces of advice...
dont invite anyone you see on a daily basis! sometimes its ok (and makes for good private jokes!) sometimes the friend or co-worker wont even look you in the eye ever again!
& lastly you may get the odd awkward ball on ball touch, but if it keeps happening GTFO!:eek:k:

Heeleema

Jun 11, 2009
sorry for late reply.. but actually me and my girl friend like this very much.. infect we are looking for a charming guy.. we also thought about going to a bar or nightclub to pick a guy.. of her type.. and enjoy it with us.. :sadomaso:

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
easy way to try double penetration get fake dildo and insert in to one hole your not going to pound. then pound her in other hole. most likely its going to arouse for fake dildo or pink all depends on where she want to be pounded the most or have her use one hand to move fake dildo while you pound her

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
What's the difference between a fake dildo and a real dildo?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
What's the difference between a fake dildo and a real dildo?

I am with you that one,

come on chrisfallout, there are much better words than pound :pandalaugh:

mightyeel

Jan 17, 2011
of course a man has one dick. What I mean I need a good buddy to try double penetration which means I fuck her anus or vagina while he takes another hole...!! it is more exciting I think. I get bored of fucking her all the time by myself. I want to see how good my buddy is at fucking girls..

I think you wanna fuck your "buddy".

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I think DP or any group sex involving multiple males with one woman may look hot on a dvd, but in real life wouldn't be as good.

The contact, or closeness with another man's dick would make keeping a boner very difficult. Also, you'd be able to feel the other guys dick through the wall of muscle between the vag, and the anus.

Still, if you find a way to make it work, and enjoy it, all the power to you. Me, I'd be more interested in a group sex involving me, and multiple women.

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
a man has got one dick only, how can he try to do a double penetration with only one dick. The only question you can ask is regarding the woman / women how she / they feel or think about it...

why not get fake dildo or butt plug or vibrator to do the job.

wirama

May 3, 2009
I got bitched slapped when I was doing it (with a dildo in her ass) without her permission and slept outside (and it was my apartment, not her). moral of the story: ask first... or you'll end up like me. true story!

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I got bitched slapped when I was doing it (with a dildo in her ass) without her permission and slept outside (and it was my apartment, not her). moral of the story: ask first... or you'll end up like me. true story!

oh boy, and I thought this was finished, of course you have to ask first, you deserved to be outside, no sympathy from me :pandalaugh::pandalaugh::pandalaugh:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
You need to ask? I guess we all know who's wearing the daddy-pants in that relationship ;)
(I kid, I kid!)

With my girl, it goes in. She can grumble, moan or complain, but it's going in. Gotta train her somehow. Of course... different culture... I'd assume.

wirama

May 3, 2009
You need to ask? I guess we all know who's wearing the daddy-pants in that relationship ;)
(I kid, I kid!)

With my girl, it goes in. She can grumble, moan or complain, but it's going in. Gotta train her somehow. Of course... different culture... I'd assume.

well, the point is don't startled her without warning... because the 1st time I try it, I got it bad because she is surprised and got mad