VOMIT THE THREAD!! for all gero, vomit and facefuck lovers.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Vomit?

• Total voters

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
so i was in another thread and the topic of vomit play came up or maybe i saw some one bring it up and i just jumped on the chance to start talking about it. so i thought to myself "why is there no thread here about the vomit play?" so here i am to solve that problem.

i like vomit play. i love the facefuck till vomit theme. lets have a discussion about the good and the bad of this topic. i, for one like the work of the master of gero Tohjiro, and my the fave vid is AVGL-130. what about you guys? who is your fave JAV girl that does vomit play? my top two are Hoshiduki Mayura and Izumi Marin.

what say you?

hatsupaw

Mammal
Nov 23, 2013
Well I'll mention the M-DRUG series put out on Tohjiro's Dogma label. There are many I haven't seen (as with any other movie, my interest depends heavily on whether I like the look of the idol), so I'll mention the ones I've both seen and remember well.

I've never been totally sure as to why it's called M-DRUG ("M" is obviously short for maso, which is in turn, short for masochist). I presume the idea is that the idol is given some sort of drug or herb to facilitate vomiting. I don't think it would be ipecac - as I understand it, that stuff makes you hurl immediately.
I must begin at the beginning. I believe this is the first M-DRUG.

d1009pl.jpg
[D1-009] Mayura Hoshitsuki. I'm not sure if this was ever bested. There is something in my psyche that likes to see a beautiful woman placed on a pedestal and admired, and yet at the same time, see her utterly debased. This ticks all the boxes. Stuff like lighting and makeup is always a matter of taste, but for my money, I think Tohjiro makes these women look beautiful, even while they're getting messed up.

ddt137pl.jpg
[DDT-137] Chihiro Hasegawa. Arguably more aggressive and depraved. Chihiro makes this high-pitched, guttural growl when her gag reflex overrides her ability to take the relentless skull-fucking. It also appears that her "last meal" was rice and seaweed... Mayura and Chihiro seemed to be Tohjiro's "go to" girls around this time. He shows Chihiro-chan no mercy.

ddt-263 cover.jpg
[DDT-263] Tsubomi. This came out at the end of 2009, and it got my vote for the best AV movie that year. As I said, I haven't seen the whole series, but I would tentatively bet that this one wins in the arena of projectile vomit. Nasty liquid ropes shoot from her throat, particularly in the scene where she is flat on her back. Tsubomi can seriously handle a great deal of non-stop hard irrumatio before her body says "enough".
Around the same time there was also this movie:
ddt-229 cover.jpg
[DDT-229] House of Rope Mayura Hoshitsuki and Tsubomi. Been a while since I actually watched this one, but it features at least one irrumatio/gero scene with Tsubomi. I can remember watching the W fera scene with these two and thinking I could almost see the torch being passed from Mayura to Tsubomi, as Tohjiro's new maso-queen. Mayura is very much the secondary performer, nowhere near matching Tsubomi's intensity. (I mentioned in another thread, the health problems Mayura was dealing with for some time before her retirement - perhaps Tohjiro was going easy on her. At any rate, this was one of the last movies I ever saw her in.)

I've never seen this movie, but it's rather interesting that it even came out:
ddt169pl.jpg
[DDT-169] Saya Misaki. I remember reading the (crudely translated) write up on the Dogma site. This is basically an M-DRUG fail! The idol could not handle the um, "workload", and didn't get past the initial personal audition with Tohjiro. Somehow they put together a movie anyway. Apparently when life hands Tohjiro a lemon, he makes lemonade. Funny thing is, Saya Misaki wasn't some newcomer, she'd been around the block.

Another gero movie I got real excited about was this one:
13tt024pl.jpg
[TT-024] Nana Usami. An all-time favourite idol for me, I was gobsmacked when I saw the cover. Alas, I was disappointed with the movie itself. The irrumatio is generally very deep, but slow, and the vomit is more regurgitation (of the type that killed Hendrix in his sleep) more than violent projectile vomit. I always wanted to see her in an M-DRUG, that would have been like Xmas and birthday!

So, who would I like to see in an M-DRUG today?
Cocoa Aisu.
Mai Usami.
Tomoko Ashida.
Aya Miyazaki (this one has a snowball's chance in hell of becoming a reality, but a guy can dream).

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
@hatsupaw i like your taste bro. but a short word about DDT-169 and the covers you see sometimes with the red X thru them. i was talking to a fellow gokkun fan here on the forum and he brought up this very same vid and Saya Misaki. i really liked saya-chan in
MIAD-080 Gokkun Club 12. he told me, and if anyone here can confirm this i hope you do, that saya killed herself by hanging one night during the time she was shooting DDT-169. he also said that the red X that is on the cover is a way of saying that the girl is dead. don't know if that's true but that's what he said. now that that grim shit is out of the way, i didn't know that Mayura Hoshitsuki's [D1-009] was the first vid in the m-drug series. but man, what a way to open it up! that was my first gero vid and what really got me about it was the way Mayura was gagging herself during the whole vid. she seemed so into it all. and that sexy look she has on her face. but...

ddt210pl.jpg
have you seen Izumi Marin in DDT-210? i love marin! she is the poster girl for true M slaves to me. just look at that cover man! look at her eyes in this vid and on that cover. she looks happy in that cover pic with all the shit flowing from her. she was the queen of vomit to me and i love the cuteness of Mayura Hoshitsuki. but i'll take the spacey blissful smile of marin any day. they both are good and the best of they're time, it's just down to taste who you thank was better.

ddt190pl.jpg
DDT-190 was another vid by marin. i like this one for the assplay and vomit shitting. yes they both vomit in a bowl then Tohjiro shoots the vomit up one girls asshole and makes her shit it out on marin's fucking face!!!! hardcore shit man, i love that one.

Mai Usami and Tomoko Ashida are fucking great picks for a new m-drug vid. i think Tomoko would be really really good in one. i want to see if she breaks or not. she has not done anything that hardcore, i don't think. you think that cutie pie could take it?

who would i add to the list that you started there?

h_094ktds00715jp-1.jpg
Kagami Shuna

MIAD821-miad00821jp-2.jpg

Hamasaki Mao

miku_takahashi.jpg
Takahashi Miku

d2d378b0jw1ea9a39tdnbg20ao060e81.gif
Uehara Ai

big873ad054d8886fd6ee17666f4b754b2c.jpg

Nagomi

that's my list. most of those are not ever going to happen, seeing that most of these girls have not been in JAV for very long and more then half of them have not done any BDSM or deepthroat work, but i want them to do a really hardcore gero vid. nagomi most of all.

Last edited:
Reactions: hatsupaw

hatsupaw

Mammal
Nov 23, 2013
Holy crap. It appears the rumour you heard about Saya Misaki is correct. I wanted to read the write-up on the Dogma site again (after I read your post) and there's no sign of that movie. I looked at her entry on Wiki and she did indeed hang herself in July 2007. The movie in question is listed, released a few weeks after.
Can we change the subject, please?
You're right Marin Izumi is definitely in her element as a maso-girl. She caught my eye in a schoolgirl themed movie, I think it was Idea Pocket High School (or something like that). It was quite a tame movie. I looked her up and found all the Dogma stuff and thought "Wow, she's hardcore!"
I almost put down Miku Takahashi on my list. I didn't think she was that good-looking at first, but she's won me over.
Nagomi seems to be up for anything (she did anal very early on, after all) so who knows...
I can't see Mao Hamasaki going the M-DRUG route, but then again, a few months ago I never thought I'd see her doing gokkun, and there were 3 releases in the space of a month. Also, considering this release...
dasd-304.jpg
...which has some pretty full-on S&M (seriously, has anyone seen this?), it may not be totally out of the question.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Mao Hamasaki has been very good in all three of those gokkun vids she has done, she has been working hard lately. no i have not seen that s&M vid that Mao Hamasaki did but it looks good. the new set of girls that at debuting this year or last year have been a great cohort. like 8 or 9 just up and started doing gokkun out of no where with like 3 vids to they're name and they're great at it! then you have Nagomi doing this vid.(download the torrent that's 1.43GB. it's real. i checked.)
172real00554pl.jpg

and this vid came out yesterday!! did you know about this? the fuck is going on? there are like 12 girls that all debuted in the last 24 months that are doing shit at a speed that's unthinkable, one girl debuted in a gokkun vid. some are going into s&M and gokkun by the 5th or 6th vid and they all are like 18 and some if not most are loli's!! WHAT IS GOING ON!!!??? i don't think JAV has ever been this good. has japan gone insane as the population ages so fast that it's throwing all they're young girls at fucking jav?

what do you think dude? maybe i should make a thread about this.

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
Mao Hamasaki has been very good in all three of those gokkun vids she has done, she has been working hard lately. no i have not seen that s&M vid that Mao Hamasaki did but it looks good. the new set of girls that at debuting this year or last year have been a great cohort. like 8 or 9 just up and started doing gokkun out of no where with like 3 vids to they're name and they're great at it! then you have Nagomi doing this vid.(download the torrent that's 1.43GB. it's real. i checked.)
View attachment 500464

and this vid came out yesterday!! did you know about this? the fuck is going on? there are like 12 girls that all debuted in the last 24 months that are doing shit at a speed that's unthinkable, one girl debuted in a gokkun vid. some are going into s&M and gokkun by the 5th or 6th vid and they all are like 18 and some if not most are loli's!! WHAT IS GOING ON!!!??? i don't think JAV has ever been this good. has japan gone insane as the population ages so fast that it's throwing all they're young girls at fucking jav?

what do you think dude? maybe i should make a thread about this.

Does that torrent have watermarks in it?

Edit: Unfortunately it does :(. Oh well I'll just buy it.

Last edited: