Violating the violated

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
A tweaking of the genré would be to set it in the Chikan scheme. After our female is totally ravaged on one train (which we would view in all its fury), causing her to miss her stop, she clambers to the platform of a train going back the opposite direction.
Trying to avoid similar behavior, she boards the "female only" car. But in it, she gets ravaged by predatory lesbians (which we also view). :onfire:

Reactions: composite

composite

Jul 25, 2015
[HIKR-133] Gia Derza - Follow-Up American Fucking Mia

A guy finds a half-naked white girl who's presumably been just sexually assaulted. He takes her to his (?) place, gives her a blanket and tries to comfort her. She falls asleep from exhaustion. While she's asleep, he slides off the blanket and eventually fucks her. Later he strips her naked and binds her and ravages her again and again.

hikr00133pl-jpg.2121454

hikr-133-3-mp4-jpg.2121455

composite

Jul 25, 2015
MIAA-672 First she gets r***ing by her father-in-law. She seeks comfort from her brother who's really been stalking her and r***s her too. Then the brother and father-in-law decide to take turns.

The actress was a little too "youthful" looking for me. But maybe others might like it better.

miaa-672_s-jpg.2978676

Reactions: Taako and TheDuke07

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
MIAA-672 First she gets r***ing by her father-in-law. She seeks comfort from her brother who's really been stalking her and r***s her too. Then the brother and father-in-law decide to take turns.

The actress was a little too "youthful" looking for me. But maybe others might like it better.

miaa-672_s-jpg.2978676
I remember this one... sorry to say it wasn't good for me BUT the one with Yui Nagase was good :D

Last edited:
Reactions: composite

composite

Jul 25, 2015
I remember this one... sorry to say it wasn't good for me BUT the one with Yui Nagase was good :D
Which one was that? I was hoping that this might be a series with girls that are more appealing. To me, at least.

composite

Jul 25, 2015
[MIDV-210] Kotone Hana - The Senior I Admired Was And Was In Tatters, So I Asked For Help... I Got Lustful And Ended Up Having A Secondary r*** And Vaginal Cum Shot. Kotoneka

Hana, a newcomer office worker, was suddenly kidnapped by thugs and r***ing. She escaped the terrifying scenario and finds shelter in the house of a coworker who lived nearby.

She thought she was safe already, but our good man, disturbed by the scene, couldn’t control himself.

midv-210-jpg.3053196

midv-210_s-jpg.3053197

Reactions: Zhonda

composite

Jul 25, 2015
Female army private is practicing wrestling with her superior officer. He's winning but then she wins and breaks his nose in the process. The officer schedules another fight where he wins and raeps her.

Then another officer watches this and waits till the first one leaves and raeps her. Then she goes back to her bunk where the rest of the soldiers pin her down and raep her too.

NSPS-013 Woman Working In A Flock Of Man Keep It From Not Being A Job Whether Or Not You Are​

1692771526193.jpeg

1692771457543.jpeg

Reactions: anonf1

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Female army private is practicing wrestling with her superior officer. He's winning but then she wins and breaks his nose in the process. The officer schedules another fight where he wins and raeps her.

Then another officer watches this and waits till the first one leaves and raeps her. Then she goes back to her bunk where the rest of the soldiers pin her down and raep her too.

NSPS-013 Woman Working In A Flock Of Man Keep It From Not Being A Job Whether Or Not You Are​

View attachment 3307190
I remember this a long long time ago I watch and never finish it.
It was a mess direction wise and not really good. The "r*pe* was just... badly directly as was the transitions from scenes to scenes. A mess.:confused:
It could had been an interesting watch if it was filmed better, I guess.

I like Tiger the actor, He was always funny to me in some movies. Like maybe 2-3.
There's a difference with being "funny" and a "good" actor. He was just funny... to me:rolleyes:

I can't say he was anything good or funny in this movie because it quickly lost my attention.