vintage magazine scans

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

blah15

Feb 6, 2008
Thanks. Earlier it was saying rapidshare bandwidth was used up. seems to be working now.:piripi:

Reactions: tliu223

EnterTheVoid

Jan 13, 2007
Thanks. Earlier it was saying rapidshare bandwidth was used up. seems to be working now.:piripi:

Still getting that error.

Looks like Rapidshare might have fallen like so many others. It used to be the easiest to download from (no waiting, no capcha)

vvinn

Feb 10, 2010
Looks like this might be Rapidshare's way of 'encouraging' paying for their service. Any suggestions on an alternative filehost? Ryushare is required, but they delete my files after some time.

I would do a torrent but the set of magazines I have is increasing all the time, which would mean creating new torrents repeatedly. I plan on making a giant torrent when I'm done, but that will be a long time from now.

hidajiremi

May 9, 2010
Looks like this might be Rapidshare's way of 'encouraging' paying for their service. Any suggestions on an alternative filehost? Ryushare is required, but they delete my files after some time.

I would do a torrent but the set of magazines I have is increasing all the time, which would mean creating new torrents repeatedly. I plan on making a giant torrent when I'm done, but that will be a long time from now.

Even a short-duration torrent of the current uploads would be really appreciated. Rapidshare links are all dead for me, so there's really no way that I could get them otherwise. If it's too much trouble, I understand.

hawtdawg

Jul 19, 2010
I'm posting to see if there's still interest in these. I've been scanning more and am curious to know if people want to see more issues.

The latest and most seeded torrent is here (torrent magnet link)

Yes, I'd like to see more of them, especially as DDL.

ketekasko

Apr 5, 2007
Good to see you again! It would be nice to read those new mags you've scanned these last months... I wouldn't mind a torrent, but I guess I'd rather like the contents in separate archives for each issue rather than one big rar file.
But, that's just me. You can distribute the goodies in the most convenient way, shape or form for you! :hugethumb:

mandrake

Mar 8, 2007
I'm posting to see if there's still interest in these. I've been scanning more and am curious to know if people want to see more issues.

Where have you freakin been all this time? You've been gone so long I stopped checking in. But please please please continue your good work kind sir, you are a precious resource.

Keitaro69

Mar 27, 2008

How do I get this link to work? Doesn't seem to have a file attached to it when I load it to utorrent. Thanks for any help!

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
How do I get this link to work? Doesn't seem to have a file attached to it when I load it to utorrent. Thanks for any help!

I checked it and it's a magnet link, when you first start it up you have to wait a bit for it to connect to peers and gather info about the torrent and then the torrent and file info should display and the file start downloading. I had no problem with opening the link and connecting to seeds for it, so it is still a good link.

elpaborito

Jan 17, 2011
I know I'm a bit late but would like to still try my luck. Is there any chance I can still get a compiled torrent of this collection? I used to own several of these but was gone as time passed. Thank you.

teetsheeps

Jun 30, 2019
archived torrent would be appreciated very much. mister!!
I know I'm a bit late but would like to still try my luck. Is there any chance I can still get a compiled torrent of this collection? I used to own several of these but was gone as time passed. Thank you.

the torrent provided by vvinn is still working, just copy the magnet link, and paste into ("add torrent link") your torrent client.