Posting vintage photobooks and videos?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

vvinn

Feb 10, 2010
Hi all - I had posted some vintage scans and videos a few years ago and was thinking of restarting the activity. Is that kind of content still welcome here? I'm not sure where to post anymore and don't know if the more risque nature of the scans might be frowned upon here nowadays.

jjjjeczalik

Where are you, Miho =(
Mar 9, 2009
Hi all - I had posted some vintage scans and videos a few years ago and was thinking of restarting the activity. Is that kind of content still welcome here? I'm not sure where to post anymore and don't know if the more risque nature of the scans might be frowned upon here nowadays.

[EDIT : My response was to a posting in the Jr. Idol forum about posting "risque" material.]

You cannot post nudity in this forum. "Vintage" material that doesn't feature nudity is surely welcome. See rule #1 at https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/jr-idol-club-rules-regulations.384/

To my knowledge, you couldn't post nudity here "a few years ago" either.

Last edited:
Reactions: granatnik

vvinn

Feb 10, 2010
You cannot post nudity in this forum. "Vintage" material that doesn't feature nudity is surely welcome. See rule #1 at https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/jr-idol-club-rules-regulations.384/

To my knowledge, you couldn't post nudity here "a few years ago" either.

That's the thing - the magazines did have a little bit of nudity here and there - nipple slips or even more. And the videos were full idol videos with some nudity. At the time (2013-ish) it was appreciated since it was vintage and hard to get but I don't know if things have changed around here. You can see my post history and see that a lot of stuff got posted without objection.

Reactions: granatnik

makichan

Feb 10, 2009

Hi vvinn, great to see you back on a-o! I collect vintage magazines and PB's too (scans and physical) and got many from you in the past. "New" ones are harder and harder to find these days! If they comfirm that you are allowed to post, I cannot wait to see what you have for us! Thanks once again!

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008

This forum is for girls who would still be in school. Jr idols such as saaya irie and berryz chubo.

ALL GLOBAL RULES APPLY: http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?3-Forum-Rules-and-Regulations

Plus some other ones:

1. No Nudity ever or ban. from forum, site etc. no exceptions
    2. Sexually suggestive poses are frowned upon, so please try to keep it tasteful
    3. Don't bash this forum in this forum. Do it elsewhere.
    4. Only persons working within the Japanese Jr industry.
    5. Attach no more than 16 pictures per post.
    6. No filipino models unless they are working within the Japanese Jr industry.
    7. No caucasian/western models (i.e. Candydoll.tv) allowed at all.
    8. Do not allude to Jr Idols or underage girls in a sexual way.
    9. "7-day Rule". Junior material posted for the first time on AO cannot be reposted within 7 days (DDL or torrent). This rule does not apply to significantly different encodings of videos.

These rules also apply to your profile albums. 

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013 

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/jr-idol-club-rules-regulations.384/

There have been some modifications (see thread) but you post anything with underage nudity and you go bye bye. So no "vintage".

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
I will throw in one possibility:

I'm looking myself also for knowledge: text, names, faces. I would be a lot more okay with blacking out what is necessary (=nude) in scans, as long as I get the complete data, than with skipping pages. Unedited scans could always wait for better times, while pre-1999 is pretty much a black hole (anxious thing: has anyone seen gravure from Onyanko Club? I can't believe they didn't do anything, heck, Momusu mere 15 years later didn't hesitate), so anything filling the void is welcomed.

Videos are more difficult, indeed, as not always it's possible to even cut out a rules-complying trailer, but digital form should survive for far longer than analog, I think.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
this is posted in the wrong section, as it is mainly idols, that was what was posted before (or only idols)

the thread is in photo idols

to save the problems I will move this thread

Reactions: Ceewan

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Vintage idols that are 18+ is completely fine to post. Anything that is verified U-18 is not. It's that simple.

Reactions: Ceewan