[VIDS] Akira Fubuki

ehonda

Jan 20, 2010
She is still the best of all time as far as I am concerned. And I have only seen pictures on here. Folks! This crying shame.

Here is a great scene: Akira in seifuku. Censored, of course, but she did make a few uncensored so I will track them down. Meantime she is so sexy in this scene.

Code:
hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/372177436/Akira_Fubuki_-_Student.zip

or

Alternate:
Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/36479981/4117d2d/Akira_Fubuki_-_Student.zip.html

18 MB
11 minutes
WMV

ehonda

Jan 20, 2010
This is the uncensored scene that is considered "rare". She plays a "highschool" girl. Yeah, it is a good scene, and she looks like she is in her twenties now.

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/372200355/Akira_Fubuki.zip

22 MB
3.5 minutes
WMV
Quality: The more I look for her movies, the more I realize this is as good as it gets. This particular one looks likes it was shot with a yellow lens, but likely it was just the best camera they had. I will keep looking for better ones though.

:study:

ehonda

Jan 20, 2010
Here is a high quality version of the whole movie that the first scene I posted comes from. I glanced through it and she is looking gorgeous. Jeebus...Akiraaa! :harp:

The 100% zoom is "medium" size on mpc is the only thing. Maybe there are some out there that have some tricks they know about how to watch it in HQ at 200% zoom.

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/372209931/AFD.zip

160 MB
56 minutes
WMV
Quality: very good, but "medium" zoom.

:piripi:

ehonda

Jan 20, 2010
This one is not hardcore. The format is more like an idol video where she does a voice over, and each "scene" is her wearing a different outfit, which of course, she ends up taking off. The crotch-cam footage is censored though.

The quality is great. It is the best one yet. There is no title though, as it just says the studio name "bauhaus" at the beginning, and then cuts right to the action.

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/372219944/Akira_Fubuki_Naked.zip

134 MB
46 minutes
WMV
Quality: Great.

:piripi:

amateur

Dec 9, 2008
I have been collecting since the 1990s. For some reason the only clips I have of Akira are the same ones you have. Her production company could make a fortune by a remastering and release, don't you think?