^<V Above, you, below

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Holzy

Mar 7, 2007
^ Depends on what kind
< I like soft chocolate chip cookies
V Where do you work

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
^ hired a stripper for my buddy's bday then i pay $20 for a show which consisted of her stripping me naked, wrapping my body with plastic wrap then cutting a hole where my **** is, all in front of a crowd of 15 or so college buddies... and she wasn't even naked
< tgif
v what do you usually do on a friday night?

Tamichi

Local Psychopath
Jan 24, 2007
^ Go to work, I work at a small, 1 screen movie theatre, and the weekends are the most insane. When I come home, I'm usually drained from either a ten, eleven, or even twleve hour shift so I crash and sleep till it's time for the Saturday movie rush.
> :dozingoff:
v Where is the worst place you have fallen asleep?

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
^ A bench when I couldn't find anywhere to stay
< not as bad as I thought, but it was a warm night
V Caring for Your Introvert Response?

Tamichi

Local Psychopath
Jan 24, 2007
^ Interesting, while I feel that everything said is pretty much true, that dude was one crappy writer. That whole article sounded like a lamely written (as I like to call them) "Is Someone You Know?" phamplet, the most common being the "Is Someone You Know A Drug Addict?" things you can find just about anywhere in the world. Seemed like very templated writing to me.
> I dunno maybe I just paid too damn much attention in English class for my own damn good.
v How on earth did you find that thing?

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
^ IRC. .:17·49·23:. «DesuNova» http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200303/rauch
.:17·49·38:. «DesuNova» this perfectly describes me
< Up until fairly recently I, for whatever reason, never noticed there was a 'p' in raspberry.
V Have you ever made someone cry on purpose?

Tamichi

Local Psychopath
Jan 24, 2007
^ Umm can't say I have, I'm a very mellow person, except for when some one really pisses me off. I have fought a few people and bloodied them up but they all took it with out any tears.
> :punch:
v Wanna fight?

Holzy

Mar 7, 2007
^ No
< I am a lover not a fighter
V do you want a lover?

Tamichi

Local Psychopath
Jan 24, 2007
^ Depends, are you a guy or a girl? :bingo:
> Bah! It doesn't matter, I can go both ways. :beautiful:
v Spare some change? :payup:

subiedubidoo

Kenpachi
Mar 2, 2007
^ sure howmuch?
< fuckin freeloaders
v is there any one out there that actually gives a rats ass about something?

thatguyoverthere

cats are great towels
Dec 9, 2007
^ I give a rats ass about something
>But it usually doesn't concern the rest of society
v What is the meaning of life? Why pray to god? If he/she/it has made the world with certain defined physical laws then why would he change all that for just one pitiful prayer? And if he/she/it exists and created the world with evolution, wouldn't our purpose just be to fuck, teach the kid to do the same when he/she comes of age and then die? And because I'm not that great genes, should I just go kill myself as I have no reason to live but for my survival?

lolipop

Ngọn gió tùy tiện
Mar 20, 2008
^ Cut those off. Eat pizza. Drink water.
> gonna sleep soon
V Do you like Spartans?