Using Bigger Dicks Nowadays in JAV?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
There are JAVs that claim to feature the "Biggest in Japan"..!

Video Submitted Without Consent - Unrivaled Dude With the Biggest Cock in Japan Gave Raw Cream Pies to a Delivery Health Miss With Whom Sex is Not Allowed [RCT-733]

RCT-733.JPG

Then there is this series:

Tape Submitted By a Perverted Couple- Wife Stuck On the Biggest Cock in Japan Which Belongs to Her Divorced Husband [RCT-602]

RCT-602.JPG

Tape Submitted By a Perverted Couple - Wife Stuck On the Biggest Cock in Japan Which Belongs to Her Divorced Husband 2, Second Wife Yoshie, A Slave to Huge Dick and Anal [RCT-637]

RCT-637.JPG

Tape Submitted By a Perverted Couple - Wife Stuck On the Biggest Cock in Japan Which Belongs to Her Divorced Husband 3, Kana, Huge Dicks Make Her Spout Like a Whale [RCT-704]

RCT704.JPG

And another series, where the pheatured phalluses do not look as phony:

We Spotted An Amateur in a Hot Spring District and Presented Her With the Biggest Cock At a Unisex Bathing Spot [NHDTA-444]

NHDTA-444.JPG

We Spotted An Amateur in a Hot Spring District and Presented Her With the Biggest Cock At a Unisex Bathing Spot 2 [NHDTA-496]

NHDTA-496.JPG

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
Any videos that advertise "biggest in the world" or "biggest in Japan" are almost always fake. And usually they're very obvious fakes, where the prosthetic penis gushes out ridiculous amounts of cum. Sometimes I do like those videos--I like to fantasize even though I kow they're not real. And with the mosaic I can usually pretend they're real enough to get myself off. But they are obvious fakes.

wilson99

Mar 18, 2007
I dislike muscle/good looking guys for Jav unless the scene dictates it. I like normal looking dudes with exception sex ability (stamina, speed, power, big junk)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Two more bragging about bigness:

This Newlywed Former Girlfriend's Not Happy: Her Husband's Got A Tiny Dick! Her Ex Was Hugely Hung! She Only Got Hitched A Little While Ago... "I'm A Married Woman Now, I Shouldn't Be Doing This... But His Cock's So Big, And Hard..." [TURA-139]

TURA-139.jpg

In An Art Class In Minami-Aoyama, Tokyo, The Model Suddenly Sprouted Wood! His Massive Cock Made The Wealthy Wives Drool, "No Way! Is He Hard?! But He's Sooo Much Bigger Than My Husband..." [TURA-145]

TURA-145.jpg

Hey, why don't you sing with me?

Tura lura lural
Tura lura lie
Tura lura lura
That's an Irish Lullaby

Ya know, we can sing all we want, but these TURA movies are tough, tough going. In the entire Akiba-Online archives, for example, it seems only two (-031 and -033) have been offered.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Anyone familiar with the Aurora Project Annex movies? The main guy in there is pretty large too. He's one my favorites to watch when it comes to reverse cowgirl, he really knows how to work the girl in this position.
APAA-298.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Must have clicked on a dozen of them "Aurora Project Annex" movies (which I've never heard of; very pretty girls) to get wind of the "main guy," and I was very impressed the screen shot preparers did an amazing job of always cutting off the men's heads! Too bad you didn't include a frame grab of his face, given he was the subject. Only guy I came across was from APAK-105's page, and his face wasn't clear:

apak00105jp-1.jpg

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Must have clicked on a dozen of them "Aurora Project Annex" movies (which I've never heard of; very pretty girls) to get wind of the "main guy," and I was very impressed the screen shot preparers did an amazing job of always cutting off the men's heads! Too bad you didn't include a frame grab of his face, given he was the subject. Only guy I came across was from APAK-105's page, and his face wasn't clear:

apak00105jp-1.jpg

I would've screenshot his face but they never show it in the videos either. They always blur it out. All I know is that he has a huge cock. It's much more enjoyable watching these girls tackle a large one :)
APAA-275 (1).jpg
APAA-275 (2).jpg

Otohime

Apr 8, 2011
I was unaware there was a thread like this. I can probably add a bunch of stuff to this thread later on and in the future.
I'll contribute this image for right now.

IPTD720
Hirono Imai (今井ひろの)
1hirono.png

ABP130
Chisa Hoshino (星野千紗)
hoshino4.png hoshino3.png hoshino2.png hoshino1.png

HND166
Aya Miyazaki (宮崎あや)
miyazaki1.png miyazaki5.png miyazaki4.png miyazaki6.png miyazaki2.png miyazaki3.png

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Those johnsons are some lollapaloozas, all right... second example is especially unusual, and I wonder who the man is.

Looks like ABP-130 has four (?) scenes, perhaps all with different men, and the illustrated scene takes place inside of a car...

...Which would make this fellow the Ron Jeremy of JAV:

ABP-130 1.jpg

What a thrill that a long-time member as yourself who has averaged little more than one message per year has added such a labor-intensive post, Otohime; hopefully we will have the privilege of having you speak up more often, from here on.

Otohime

Apr 8, 2011
Yes, He only appears in the car scene.

I've been compiling a list for awhile now of over 100 films(and growing) that I need to eventually take screencaps from. It hasn't been very easy either. It's not a fetish that's really tagged properly. Most video clips that do have proper tags are mostly incredibly underwhelming with average size/small actors or fake dicks. You really have to weed through all the bs just to find something good. Just a few months ago dmm actually added a genre/fetish tag for films that have big actors in them. This is most likely do to the fact that it is a fetish that has been catching on recently. The tag does help out somewhat, I feel like they're slapping it on a bunch of films a bit too loosely though. Most of the films aren't anything special and incredibly normal.

I won't always be able to post them in hd like the ones above. I'll see what I can do though.

Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Yes, He only appears in the car scene.

I've been compiling a list for awhile now of over 100 films(and growing) that I need to eventually take screencaps from. It hasn't been very easy either. It's not a fetish that's really tagged properly. Most video clips that do have proper tags are mostly incredibly underwhelming with average size/small actors or fake dicks. You really have to weed through all the bs just to find something good. Just a few months ago dmm actually added a genre/fetish tag for films that have big actors in them. This is most likely do to the fact that it is a fetish that has been catching on recently. The tag does help out somewhat, I feel like they're slapping it on a bunch of films a bit too loosely though. Most of the films aren't anything special and incredibly normal.

I won't always be able to post them in hd like the ones above. I'll see what I can do though.
Oh hey its you, I knew your user name sounded familiar. So you finally decided join us lol

pamboys09

Jun 17, 2013
The one i remember is the DPMI series.. the guy usually on the last scene . Slaying every girl. Like they cannot walk no more

Otohime

Apr 8, 2011
I know I've seen too much JAV because I can recognize the guys just by their pixelated dicks. :madesu:
Yea, >.< haha.
The TUS series from prestige actually has a good amount of films using those guys. I'll cap the other films as well.

Have you or anyone else found anything good lately? This thread is a bit on the dead side.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Yea, >.< haha.
The TUS series from prestige actually has a good amount of films using those guys. I'll cap the other films as well.

Have you or anyone else found anything good lately? This thread is a bit on the dead side.
Yea, a few come to mind:
SDSI-021
SDSI-021.jpg

CND-144
CND-144 (1).jpg CND-144 (2).jpg

TATB-003
TATB-003 (1).jpg TATB-003 (2).jpg

MIST-074
MIST-074 (1).jpg MIST-074 (2).jpg

And these two which I mentioned in another thread:
DVAJ-0086
DVAJ-0086 (1).jpg DVAJ-0086 (2).jpg DVAJ-0086 (3).jpg

MUM-179
MUM-179 (1).jpg MUM-179 (2).jpg

Reactions: Otohime

Otohime

Apr 8, 2011
This is great stuff. I can add these on to my ever growing list. I really need to get around to iding films/actresses from my bookmarks folder. My bookmarks folder is huge and full of good stuff that I need to eventually share.