upskirt technic

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

cabbarcubbar

Jan 27, 2010
Hi all my friends

I am trying to make an upskirt cam ( shoe cam or bag cam ) i have ver small dvrs cameras but my videos not like yours. please show me some tecnic information how can i hide my cam whats the best way.

porkar

Apr 2, 2007
Use your imagination and don't get caught.

cabbarcubbar

Jan 27, 2010
Thanks Porkar, i am usining my imagination also but i dont want to caught so i need good advise from upskirt proffesionals.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
camera-vivitar-500mm-generic-2x-00-40369-a.jpg

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

no no no, there must be one of them mega zoom lens, oops telescope :perfectplan: that way you can be kilometre away without getting caught, :cheer:

or you can go down a sewer and look upwards and take your snaps, and if you are really lucky they may do a piss for you, becareful though it will land on your head :sadomaso::sadomaso::sadomaso:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007

porkar

Apr 2, 2007
Yes 'aqua..' fog and smoke make the image a bit too 'soft' to give good detail.

ezepietro

(。◕‿◕。)
Sep 7, 2008
some technics

View attachment 509004 View attachment 509005
-----------------------------------
I recommend you practice with an "invisible" camera with friends or family, and if you get caught, nothing will happen since there is no camera. This is more like an exercise for you to feel comfortable before going to the real thing.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
at the end of the day I recommend you do not, do not get confused with some of the upskirt shots posted here, the models are paid, so the moral here give the girl a few yen, and that way, no harm will come to you (by all means make it look authentic) by picking on average girls

ezepietro

(。◕‿◕。)
Sep 7, 2008
Coolkevin is right, the best advice that you can have is not doing it, there are many
websites that have upskirt pictures (why doing it yourself, if there are others who can do it for you?).

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Coolkevin is right, the best advice that you can have is not doing it, there are many
websites that have upskirt pictures (why doing it yourself, if there are others who can do it for you?).

Voyeurism is one of the most misunderstood of the fetishes and "digital voyeurism" even more so. They are often attributed to being stalkers and would be rapists but are generally the most harmless of people who do not desire true physical contact. This does not make their fetish any less intrusive yet it does not make it more so. It can lead to compulsive behavior that is unhealthy socially and sometimes physically.

Here is one of many voyeur type BBS imageboards, (currently being spammed but I believe it is moderated to some extent):

http://lmc.sakura.ne.jp/bbs/schoolgirl/joyfulyy.cgi