uploading videos with media rights usage here

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Aug 23, 2011
hello i have a few dvds that i entend to upload here in the future, the problem is that they have media rights usage and since my subscription to their site ended i cannot open them now.

is there a way/software that anyone uses that removes this media rights usage, and if i uploaded it here as it is now, will it work for you?

thank you.

Reactions: fennec
Aug 23, 2011
i use screen recording when i can play a dvd with a still-valid DRM, softwares like bandicam, fraps and OBS so thats no problem. thanks though i'll try this one could be easier than leaving your pc play the whole dvd while u wait lol

i still need a way to re-open the dvds with expired DRM x.x