Uncensored famous JAV actress videos?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

boobie

Feb 17, 2013
Always wondered if there are uncensored videos of some of the famous names in the JAV industry?
Would love to see uncensored stuff of say Yumi Kazama, Natsuko Kazama, Akiho Yoshizawa etc.
Any one seen? Can u share the movie title?

cheers

Kal-El

Feb 1, 2015
Don't know about former JAV stars, I guess among current ones, who are famous only Hatano Yui and Ai Uehara do uncensored ones, do a KAT search on their names along with the tag Jav Uncensored. I'm sure you'd find them uncensored ;)

Reactions: boobie

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
There are also Hosaka Eri and Kawamura Maya (less famous I guess).

Reactions: Supmop

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
Yumi Kazama's done quite a few earlier in her career. Akiho hasn't done any. The other one I don't know about. You can always go over to minnano-av.com type the name (=Kazama Yumi) and check for 無し next to the video.

There was that leak a couple of years ago with stolen videos without mosaic that should have mosaic. One was Julia's, another was Yuma Asami and a few others I can't remember atm.

Reactions: boobie

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Always wondered if there are uncensored videos of some of the famous names in the JAV industry?
Would love to see uncensored stuff of say Yumi Kazama, Natsuko Kazama, Akiho Yoshizawa etc.

cheers

Tokyo Hot have a lot of popular AV actresses in their vids, but like already mentioned by CodeGeek most of them used different stage name for uncenssored, so you need to look all their vids carefuly ;)

There are also Hosaka Eri and Kawamura Maya (less famous I guess).

for me Eri Hosaka and Maya Kawamura are famous, stunning beauties in AV ;)

Danielananta

Mar 15, 2017

cheers
Hey i found akiho yoshizawa uncensored screenshot, but i could'nt find the video.. Hope u get it

Attachments

• yoshizawaakiho_001.jpg
    yoshizawaakiho_001.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 36

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
i never think that miku ohashi will do uncensor movies. and then anything go .
its boring that most of them are not like movies. its just like fuck- how to or something .

can't expect much when they must pay the actress much higher while they can't sell it as legal products in japan