Uncensored Av Actress

adegg1

Feb 15, 2013
Anyone know which AV Actress have done before a lot of uncensored works???

These are the one i know :
Megumi Shino
Yui Hatano
Marica Hase
Suzuki Satomi

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
As far as I know they have not done uncensored as such. However they were part of the scandal last year where somebody working for a JAV company leaked uncensored originals of censored scenes.

Reactions: ding73ding

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I guess that was this one (see the torrent in the attachment). Someone posted it in this forum, but I don't who and where.
If someone can remember it, please, link and credit it. Thank you.

Attachments

• JAVRSS.torrent
    11.4 KB · Views: 921

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I posted that particular torrent back then, found it on some other forum. I guess they caught the guy who leaked those as they stopped coming.

Reactions: CodeGeek

Brituk87

Dec 24, 2012
I guess that was this one (see the torrent in the attachment). Someone posted it in this forum, but I don't who and where.
If someone can remember it, please, link and credit it. Thank you.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! I seen the stills but I thought they might have been fake. I just looked at the Yuma Uncensored and it is absolutely real, 100%.

Apr 28, 2010
Wow. My dream has come true. Leaked uncensored footage of Yuma Asami.:terharu:If the same happened with Sora Aoi and Saori hara that would be perfect (maybe Hikari hino too).

Thank you gods of JAV and CodeGeek:top::top::top:

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
well Bunko Kanazawa done some. so has RISA KASUMI they are only two i know that done more then 2 movies. i know Arisa Kanno done some too.

akidna

Aug 1, 2008
well Bunko Kanazawa done some. so has RISA KASUMI they are only two i know that done more then 2 movies. i know Arisa Kanno done some too.
what?? risa kasumi??? r u sure.. ? i knew risa mirakami done uncensored couple vid.. but risa kasumi???

Last edited: