Unable to connect to Incestjav

khanzai

Feb 7, 2008
Hi Guys,

I have been unable to access this particular site www.incestjav.com recently. At first I thought it might be a temporary problem but it had persisted for 2 weeks and i was unable to figure it out. I can still surf on other sites without any issue except for this one. :puzzled:

I am able to ping the site but unable to browse. The browser always return this error "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to 127.0.0.1". I try other browser, IE and FF also same problem. :(

I try all 3 different PCs at home and all have same problem whether running on Win7 or Win XP.

Am hoping if someone can shed some light to the problem and point me to the right direction.

thanks.

javhoarder

Consumer of Hard Disks
Sep 20, 2011
"Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to 127.0.0.1"

You're trying to connect to yourself. For some reason the DNS response you're getting is pointing to localhost.

Edit:
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

Add:
108.162.198.182 incestjav.com

In a command prompt, run:
ipconfig /flushdns

If you then ping incestjav.com, you should see that it is now pinging the new IP address.

khanzai

Feb 7, 2008
You're trying to connect to yourself. For some reason the DNS response you're getting is pointing to localhost.

Edit:
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

Add:
108.162.198.182 incestjav.com

In a command prompt, run:
ipconfig /flushdns

If you then ping incestjav.com, you should see that it is now pinging the new IP address.

Thanks for your advice but it didn't work even after i made the changes to the hosts file.

When I ping incestjav.com I got the ip address 108.162.198.182 but when i try to browse, it always point back to my localhost.

javhoarder

Consumer of Hard Disks
Sep 20, 2011
Oh, they're using Cloudflare. That isn't their real IP address. I've heard of some people having issue with sites using Cloudflare before. It doesn't look like there's an easy way to get the real IP address.

I think you might have to resort to using a proxy until/if the issue resolves itself.

khanzai

Feb 7, 2008
Oh, they're using Cloudflare. That isn't their real IP address. I've heard of some people having issue with sites using Cloudflare before. It doesn't look like there's an easy way to get the real IP address.

I think you might have to resort to using a proxy until/if the issue resolves itself.

Yup. I can access the site using web proxy but I have one problem though.

Seem that the proxy doesn't process when i click on submit captcha and I'm unable to vie the protected links.

Any idea how to go about it?

javhoarder

Consumer of Hard Disks
Sep 20, 2011
Scripting in web proxies is hit and miss. kproxy.com works, but you need to solve the captcha multiple times.

Using a SOCKS proxy or a free VPN like Hotspot Shield should work much better, but it's more involved.

khanzai

Feb 7, 2008
Scripting in web proxies is hit and miss. kproxy.com works, but you need to solve the captcha multiple times.

Using a SOCKS proxy or a free VPN like Hotspot Shield should work much better, but it's more involved.

Thanks javhoarder for your suggestions. I'm now able to get the captcha working on kproxy.com. Cheers.:cheer: