Two questions about decensored movies

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

chieftain

May 28, 2020
Hello Guys and Gals, I have 2 questions about the decensored jav movies and would appreciate your help. Yesterday I decided to see what the fuzz was all about with the decensored movies but long story short I liked it a lot. So my first question is there a thread about decensored stuff because I've searched a lot but didn't find one? There is one for leaked movies but that's not what we are talking about. If there isn't such a thread where do you guys search for decensored movies ? And my second question is why it seems only titles from a few of companies being decensored - such as Moodyz, Honnaka, Prestige and Glory quest ? I am asking because I like titles mainly from natural high, rocket , V&R , deeps etc. and I couldn't really find a decensored title from them and I did search quite a bit? Does it have something to do with a different mosaic that they use and it's hard to decensor or am I just in the minority that likes those companies and the majority of people prefer the movies with a single girl and more story ? Thanks in advance to anyone !

flanders2872

flanders
May 29, 2020
There is a threat in the Download-section for uncensored JAV. There you can find DEcensored movies too. Pretty much recently.

flanders2872

flanders
May 29, 2020
It's just a guess. I think different companys uses different techniques to censore their movies. So some movies are suitable for this mosaic remove and some are not. But I don't know it really...

chieftain

May 28, 2020
Thank You for your replies ! You mean the uncensored Jav download section of the site right ? Because there isn't a thread about decensored stuff there or at least I can't find it and indeed there are some decensored movies mixed with the uncensored there I have to open each one individually but still it's something , Thank you !

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
A few years ago several JAV studios had very minimal censoring and of course those are the easiest to decensor because more of the original details remains. Not all studios did this to the same extend, which might explain why you see a lot of movies from the same few studios.

Since the technology used is not yet good enough for my taste, I don't really keep track of which movies are out there.

Hopefully they will move back to the lighter censoring after the Olympics.

chieftain

May 28, 2020
A few years ago several JAV studios had very minimal censoring and of course those are the easiest to decensor because more of the original details remains. Not all studios did this to the same extend, which might explain why you see a lot of movies from the same few studios.

Since the technology used is not yet good enough for my taste, I don't really keep track of which movies are out there.

Hopefully they will move back to the lighter censoring after the Olympics.

Hopefully Yes ! But first the Olympics need to go as planned and be in Tokyo for that to happen which with the current pandemic we can't be sure about that. I do agree with you that it's far from perfect I've been watching Javs for more than 5 years yesterday was just my first time seeing decensored stuff and probably it's just that it's new to me that appeals that much to me. However it's still better than the full censored version at least for me. So does anyone know if there are decensored movies from natural high, rocket , V&R , deeps or am I out of luck ?