twenty

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Rosencrantz

Dec 15, 2006
Hiya,

I browse Akiba frequently, I always start with "New Posts". I've noticed when I haven't visited for a few days that the page count always limits itself at 20 or 480 new posts since last logging on.

I know it can't be a coincidence, so is there an option to increase the limit and or what happens to the excess post? I've also tried to cut a few "Forums To Exclude From View" by removing the Jr. content but I still max-out and worry that I'm missing something.

Tough cheese? Or have I overlooked a really simple solution?

...and yes, I've realize the irony of this post adding to my problems.

sora3

May 24, 2008
I don't think so as there is a reason why they limit new posts to twenty as not to overload your bandwidth. Yes, it is a pain to have only twenty new posts but there is an easier option called browse and see...

alc-o-holic

Aug 21, 2008
if you havent been on for a while and there were more posts done then can be listed you can always go to the sections that have icons displaying they have new posts and work you way down the list determining which new ones you want to read. thats how I do it