Tsukasa Kanzaki 神前つかさ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

emeraldweapon

Mar 28, 2011
Next post:

なので、あと少し短い期間、神前をどうぞよろしくお願いします、、!
So, for a short while longer, please enjoy Kanzaki!

Pretty sad year :(

First Miyuu Sasaki retires a few months before turning 18, and now Tsukasa Kanzaki :(

Last edited:

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
While I guess we should be happy for her that she's realizing her dream, I'm sad that we won't get to see that perfect butt of hers anymore.

Reactions: yuumi_fan

rainelau

Sep 5, 2013
Reactions: arnold22947

albaalba

Apr 30, 2007
It's sad she is retiring but good luck to her.

One thing to remember however (and I am not sure of the exit number) but I am sure there are thousands of girls turning 18 every week in Japan so I am sure there will be others soon taking their place in our affection.;)

emeraldweapon

Mar 28, 2011
I don't think it will be for two reasons:

1. It doesn't advertise itself as her last. They usually do that for final works, but there's no such mention of that in the description.

2. She implied she would be able to continue to work a short while longer. This DVD was probably recorded before she wrote that, so there should at least be one more in the works.

That said this looks good. The front cover seems to have a photo of her in that red top but no underwear? One can only hope...

Reactions: yuumi_fan

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Not really anything we didn't expect, that movie was probably recorded quite a while ago.