Tsukasa Kanzaki 神前つかさ

valkyriesp

Apr 4, 2010
What is with this spreading 'fake news'?!!
The two torrents are both legit.
I am so sorry!!
I first time download these torrent from nyaa, it's other DC pirated movies.
But now they are ...
I really don't know what's happened.
sorry

Reactions: javr

javr

Dec 3, 2009
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off as offensive!

If your methods are legit then I really apologize. I just skimmed through the post and saw it started out as asking for $60 and then grew to $400 or so. Didn't mean to insult you in any way, just saying how it comes off to someone like me who very rarely uses this site.

edit:

And you're absolutely right, I should probably contribute with something after all these years. I have a couple of videos I bought off u18.tv that I haven't seen any downloads for so I guess I could up those.

I think you are OK. Maybe could have worded a little bit better. But you did highlight a valid point.
Lack of transparency and consistently shifting goals is never a good way to organise crowdfunding, regardless the reasons, imo.

To be honest, I did entertain the idea of donating and it leads me to checking out the crowdfunding site and it's process.
I was taken aback the goals was $400+. (Cos the last of my knowledge, it only two BD titles. Now, I know more titles were added obviously.)
Point is... it does turns people away.

And also, there are other ways to contribute to the community beside monetary.

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
I think you are OK. Maybe could have worded a little bit better. But you did highlight a valid point.
Lack of transparency and consistently shifting goals is never a good way to organise crowdfunding, regardless the reasons, imo.

To be honest, I did entertain the idea of donating and it leads me to checking out the crowdfunding site and it's process.
I was taken aback the goals was $400+. (Cos the last of my knowledge, it only two BD titles. Now, I know more titles were added obviously.)
Point is... it does turns people away.

And also, there are other ways to contribute to the community beside monetary.
I understand this completely, but until I/we can come up with a better solution, then this is how it must be. :( The more crowd funds I create the more likely I am to be investigated by the crowd funding site. Using PayPal will mean zero anonymity and could possibly get me hit just like Des did. Plus I'm fairly certain that if you read the entire post about the crowd fund in the request section, it will tell you a bit about the crowd fund. "*Crowd fund updated. Previous goal before the addition of these 2 titles was $290, new goal is $415"

I never said that they didn't contribute, merely that it didn't appear that they have. And, no, you don't have to contribute by giving money. However, if I review some member's posts and almost every single one is them asking for something (new to site or re-uploaded) and not a single one of them sharing anything new to us, then they have not done much beyond leech. I know that I had not shared much until recently, but I have contributed tons to this community. I have been funding media for years when I had the money to spare. I also have a seed box that I fund myself. Due to financial changes I can no longer just fund media out of my own pocket, so I have turned to the community to see if we can come together to get the media. So far, we have had quite a few successes, but we still have some kinks to work out on the process. We will get there eventually. Thanks.

I expect these posts to be moved or deleted in the near future as they are obviously off topic for the thread.

Nephrinn

May 29, 2007
About a year ago I watched a video with a girl in some sort of girl's scout uniform sweating in a tent and thought it was one of the hottest things I had ever seen, but I forgot to note her name or the video. I looked for hours through my collection trying to find that girl thinking that scene was on the cover (it wasn't). So now, here I am sifting through threads on akiba seeing if anything catches my interest and...hey, this girl seems familiar. It's THAT girl! It was BUNO-008! :eek:

I have a lot to catch up on. :D

Reactions: yuumi_fan

Windreader

Akiba Citizen
Apr 3, 2007
updating 327-340

Attachments

• ZFX_tsukan327.jpg
    ZFX_tsukan327.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 89
  • ZFX_tsukan328.jpg
    ZFX_tsukan328.jpg