Tsukasa Kanzaki 神前つかさ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
https://twitter.com/101_tsukasa/status/836045149608128512

あいぽんは裸が一番好きなんだけど、裸の状態を綺麗に保つ方法ってあるの??
The translation i got is she want to do nude? Someone with a better translation please translate...
:belajar::onegai:
^ Don't get your hopes up. Aipon is Japanese for iPhone. Its typically written in katakana but they sometimes use hiragana for convenience.

So she's just saying that she likes the naked iPhone best, but is there a way to keep it clean without a cover?

Pervert! :haha:

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
^ I had my suspicions as I couldn't find those files anywhere else. I'm still surprised that he had screencaps though.

emeraldweapon

Mar 28, 2011
5469buno00031jp-17.jpg

Also these two pictures before:

5469buno00031jp-16.jpg

5469buno00031jp-15.jpg

Last edited:

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
^ He keeps upping the amount because he keeps adding more titles to the bundle.

I suppose it can be said that they could be a bit more transparent about what is going to be bought so you can decide if you want to donate or not, but they've never scammed us.

Funny how you can complain about a 'scam' when you're here to leech stuff for free anyway. Where do you think the money comes from to pay for all of it?

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
I'd donate but it seems you keep increasing the amount. Comes off as a scam.
Taking every measure to ensure I don't end up getting hit like Des did. Keeping everything kind of vague and not creating a million crowd funds will keep the suspicion low. I don't necessarily enjoy doing it this way. This particular crowd fund has already been used to obtain BMAY-007, BMAY-008, BMAY-009, and BMAY-010. BKOH-008 is still included in the crowd fund and is yet to be funded.
I see you have been with the community for almost 6 years now and it doesn't seem you've contributed anything to it. Almost every single one of your posts is you begging for something.
^ He keeps upping the amount because he keeps adding more titles to the bundle.

I suppose it can be said that they could be a bit more transparent about what is going to be bought so you can decide if you want to donate or not, but they've never scammed us.

Funny how you can complain about a 'scam' when you're here to leech stuff for free anyway. Where do you think the money comes from to pay for all of it?
Thanks for that! By the way BMAY-010 came in today and will posted soon!

Last edited:

emeraldweapon

Mar 28, 2011
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off as offensive!

If your methods are legit then I really apologize. I just skimmed through the post and saw it started out as asking for $60 and then grew to $400 or so. Didn't mean to insult you in any way, just saying how it comes off to someone like me who very rarely uses this site.

edit:

And you're absolutely right, I should probably contribute with something after all these years. I have a couple of videos I bought off u18.tv that I haven't seen any downloads for so I guess I could up those.

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
What is with this spreading 'fake news'?!!
The two torrents are both legit.
I just finished downloading them, and I have to say I'm honestly surprised. Not so much that they're legit but that they have no watermarks.

I really have to wonder who this mysterious uploader is, and why its only on sukebei but not anywhere else (yet). Even javpop that is notorious for grabbing everything online and than slapping their watermark on a downsized quality video before uploading to their crappy fire share service does not have it yet.