Tsubasa Akimoto 秋本翼

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
Her next IV is パリで一緒に (KIDM-943 / KIDM-943B) for June 12th
From France to Bali

It's amazing that she can keep shooting her IV in various location around the world and constantly releasing new material every 2-3 months
Even top gravure idols or AV girls rarely do that because of high cost from shooting abroad

ichigawa

Nov 25, 2011
Reactions: jityan027

senduran

Dec 21, 2009
Is there any way for those of us without premium to get these brightened edits? I'd assume they've all been marked premium for a reason thus far, so I'm curious if there's a work around to getting them in some way.

They're marked premium because it costs me a lot of money to buy these releases, and a lot of time to create the edits. If people started using a "work around" to getting them without buying premium, I wouldn't release them. Simple as that.

Just be thankful I release the full videos for free. If you don't have the money to buy premium, I've given details of how I create the edits earlier in this thread. So you can make your own edit and pay nothing.

ichigawa

Nov 25, 2011
They're marked premium because it costs me a lot of money to buy these releases, and a lot of time to create the edits. If people started using a "work around" to getting them without buying premium, I wouldn't release them. Simple as that.

Just be thankful I release the full videos for free. If you don't have the money to buy premium, I've given details of how I create the edits earlier in this thread. So you can make your own edit and pay nothing.

Understandable, thanks for the reply. And thanks for uploading the base videos, I really appreciate it!