Tsubasa Akimoto 秋本翼

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
Thanks Senduran!
Kingdom doesn't use pixels ... there must be something that we're not supposed to see.
I can't wait.
Have Fun!

asylum09

Nov 23, 2009
Thanks Senduran!
Kingdom doesn't use pixels ... there must be something that we're not supposed to see.
I can't wait.
Have Fun!

They may not use Pixels, but they do the next best thing and artificially degrade the lighting so its nearly impossible to make much out of what is supposed to be shown :(

senduran

Dec 21, 2009
They may not use Pixels, but they do the next best thing and artificially degrade the lighting so its nearly impossible to make much out of what is supposed to be shown :(

That's why I do my special edits with brightening and enhancement. Turns this:
vlcsnap-2015-04-08-23h25m23s144.png

In to this:
vlcsnap-2015-04-13-16h17m55s764.png

I'll take that over pixel blurring any day. And with that, my wildest dreams came true. I'll post a link to the full video and my special edit if I can ever get file joker to actually upload a file.

Last edited:

javr

Dec 3, 2009
a couple of "next best things" :D Thanks senduran!
KIDM-535_012c2d9.gif

KIDM-535_02acdbb.gif

Last edited:

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
Thank You Senduran for the super uploads and Thank You Javr for your efforts as well!

It just shows us that technical genius can sometimes prevail when mankind has a real need.

Ha!

:cerutu: :nikmat:

Last edited:

senduran

Dec 21, 2009
..great work--can you let us know what program you used for the editing?

I'm on a mac. First attempt was with iSkySoft Video Editor. Fast, but couldn't get it to look as good as VideoPad, which is slow and horrible to use, but produced acceptable results. I'd like to use iMovie, but couldn't be bothered to figure out how to convert my mkv rip to a compatible format. Suggestions for a better editor for Tusbasa's next movie are welcome!

shidifu2

Jul 2, 2014
I'm on a mac. First attempt was with iSkySoft Video Editor. Fast, but couldn't get it to look as good as VideoPad, which is slow and horrible to use, but produced acceptable results. I'd like to use iMovie, but couldn't be bothered to figure out how to convert my mkv rip to a compatible format. Suggestions for a better editor for Tusbasa's next movie are welcome!
-- Ok thanks for that--- I use AVS video or prism video converters--- depending upon i/o formats one needs full package.I f you want me to help convert anything let me know and we can do it via email/bigfile system. :)