Tsubasa Akimoto 秋本翼

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

byuntae3000

Dec 7, 2010
senduran, make sure that u made magic with your fantastic edits. if u release tsubasa's new video. You're Great!
Gents, help me think I am not crazy. Check out 1919gogo Episodes 7956 and 7957 (they are fake hidden soapland-type uncensored AV videos). Easily available via Google search. The girl is a spitting image for Akimoto, perhaps a little older looking and not as pretty (makeup? lighting?) - but the body resemblance is uncanny. Especially after viewing senduran's enhanced edit, even her genitalia are the same.

I even watched a Youtube DVD release press conference and the voice is quite similar. Am I insane?

Reactions: layking1

voltesv

Apr 7, 2007
Gents, help me think I am not crazy. Check out 1919gogo Episodes 7956 and 7957 (they are fake hidden soapland-type uncensored AV videos). Easily available via Google search. The girl is a spitting image for Akimoto, perhaps a little older looking and not as pretty (makeup? lighting?) - but the body resemblance is uncanny. Especially after viewing senduran's enhanced edit, even her genitalia are the same.

I even watched a Youtube DVD release press conference and the voice is quite similar. Am I insane?

not her. no mole at her tummy and uglier. tsubasa akimoto is pretty

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008

Nah, you're just not very good at distinguishing between Asians. There's no spitting image. Their faces are totally different.

layking1

Feb 28, 2012
Nah, you're just not very good at distinguishing between Asians. There's no spitting image. Their faces are totally different.
Yes very similar. I can still use my imagination and have a good time. Great Find !

javr

Dec 3, 2009
No one has KIDM580?

It appears her next release on 12/18 is going to be "Uncensored", with Blu-Ray.

Kingdom's "無修正" releases are just meant unedited raw footage. ie. you will hear no music, just live recorded sound.
Yuko Shoji 庄司ゆうこ, Momoka Hasegawa 長谷川百花 and more had those releases. You can check them out.

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
Do those rapidgator links really work? Or are they obtained from one of those dodgy sites that claim to0 have any idol video to download but actually serve up crap instead?

I wouldn't know, since I don't have a premium account so I can't download any of them.

peaceful86

Oct 22, 2009
Do those rapidgator links really work? Or are they obtained from one of those dodgy sites that claim to0 have any idol video to download but actually serve up crap instead?

I wouldn't know, since I don't have a premium account so I can't download any of them.

i have the same question