Trying to find a Great Movie I lost

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redditdog

Feb 17, 2009
The actress looked like and may have been Mana Chan.

The basic plot is schoolgirl lives with a married couple and cleans the place.

After the couple makes her watch them do it, the Husband gets caught by wife fooling around with the girl. Then the wife takes revenge by doing the girl herself with a strap on.

The last few seconds of the movie shows the girl (who I am almost sure was Mana Chan or her twin) is eyeing a knife as she does the dishes.

Sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I'm always impressed when a member manages to unravel a mystery based only upon a description... think about it. Out of the millions of JAV out there? It's quite a feat. My commendations, Nebelim.

This one sounded like it had the kind of sick plot that is to my liking, and my greedy self thought, Gee. Wish I had that. But just when I was about to knock on Shinigamie's door (His signature statement, "Ask for a JAV, I might have it" is so compelling... but then I think about the uploading nightmare he would need to go through, and then stop short), I looked at my own smut, and what do you know. I already owned ACB-01, Orphan Girl – The Treatment for Sexual Desire, with Ten Murakami and Haruka Okoshi.

The one thing that is throwing me is the name of the young lady that has been tossed around, Mana Chan. The name the youngster most popularly goes by in English translations is Ten Murakami, as far as I can see.

When I threw her Sougouwiki page's heading into the translator, which gives one a good bead on the other English variations of a JAV actress' name, I came up with: "Murakami Exhibition (Murakami ten) / Yamamoto Mar (Yamamoto circle) / Ninomiya Mako (Mako Ninomiya)." I don't see anything resembling "Mana Chan."

(I just noticed a listing on the translated Sougouwiki page where she is referred to as "M-Chan." Ahh, the mysteries of JAV.)

attachment.php

Ten Murakami appears in another entry where she plays a daughter
abused by a stepfather, in MADONNA's "A Mother Remarried With
Daughter" [JUC-022], co-starring Yukari Takei.

Those of you who are interested in this movie may not be aware there is another to the series. It is called, Orphan Girl – The Treatment for Sexual Desire of husband and wife 2, [ACB-05], with Yuki Kinoshita and Saki Yoshikawa.

The manufacturer, ACB, appears to specialize in the "woe is me" picked-on-female theme... another of their movies is Sad Busty Maid Slave [ACB-04], with Chikage Myojo and Kasumi Nakayama.

In a similar vein, I learned of another movie where a daughter is being sexually mistreated by her parents when I tried to help a fellow member out on this very Identification Help thread. That movie was revealed to be MDS-695, by the unstoppable Paparoach408.

I was going to put up the painless download link for ACB01, but now I think I will do so on the "Stream DOWNLOADS" thread. (EDIT: Here it is, as well as one for ACB05.)